The problem with playing files on TV Reward $1
Created by ChessKing, 1137 days ago, 1334 views
TV Samsung LE32D450.In recent months, the playback of files from the flash drive unstable - every 5-10 minutes of interruption, reset the menu, arbitrary mute, volume change.Changed files and flash drives, the problem remained.Is this a hardware or software error?
√ Best Answer
ha141137 days ago
oyster1134 days ago
I use my TV as a monitor for my PC but it has the same plugs as a PC monitor & never had a problem
Cezario657 days ago
What exactly files or what do you want to play? I watch all movies and popular TV shows online, it is very comfortable. I found cool application from https://showbox.zone/ here are features:
bhaiterabhai500 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon