What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct. Reward $2
Created by selcinor, 1635 days ago, 2154 views
I can see many people uses the two words interchangeably but I think one is better in use.
√ Best Answer
brendaniel1635 days ago
Aravi1635 days ago
verden1635 days ago
Neither one is universally accepted because usage depends on what the reader is used to using. That is generally determined by the part of the world they are in.
nuklin1634 days ago
capybara1633 days ago
I am a school teacher.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Is there a light at the end of the road?
- What step to take when taking essay examination
- Где найти эзотерические знания?
- Please help me find the names of these characters.
- Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
- What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
- A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
- "Manga and Anime"
- Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
- è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....