Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator? Reward $1
Created by BrohmMateo, 1655 days ago, 2365 views
As a kid, I remember doing a Shakespeare play for my school, and I played as a character named Dorcas who was a narrator and part of some other scenes. When I looked at the original script, however, Dorcas was not a narrator and the character had a small role. I'm thinking that my school used a different version of the play that was simplified for children.
√ Best Answer
Aravi1653 days ago
It is Act II, scene 3.
Aravi1640 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Is there a light at the end of the road?
- What step to take when taking essay examination
- Где найти эзотерические знания?
- Please help me find the names of these characters.
- Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
- What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
- A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
- "Manga and Anime"
- Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
- è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....