What is virus? who can explain? Reward $2
Created by eng19342, 1658 days ago, 2112 views
What is virus? who can explain.
brendaniel1658 days ago
@eng19342 FROM THE MEDICAL POINT OF VIEW
Aravi1656 days ago
selected1632 days ago
A virus is something nasty that spreads by direct contact or another medium, se.g. air or network connection. Depends if it's biological or computers.
nihal291632 days ago
Final_Vers1632 days ago
A virus is a small infectious agent that replicates only inside the living cells of other organisms.
capybara1629 days ago
A computer virus is similar in many respects to a human virus.
zeos1629 days ago
С ТОЧКИ ЗРЕНИЯ КОМПЬЮТЕРНЫХ ТЕХНОЛОГИЙ
medfen4ik1629 days ago
what is the virus?
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon