Windows 7 damaged 5
Created by knobbby, 1676 days ago, 1366 views
Windows 7 Ultimate, "MMC could not create the snap-in". Repair Install cannot upgrade ,"Your current version of Windows is more recent than the version you are trying to upgrade to" I am fearful of a re-installation due to my expensive software licences. I suspect damage was caused by Windows trying to boot from a forgotten USB Device from my camera. Can MMC be reinstalled or repaired?
cutishael1676 days ago
Right click on the windows button and select control panel.
Aravi1675 days ago
ha141675 days ago
KiritoS3121672 days ago
georgebates1671 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon