Why did the reply to an email go to another email address? Reward $2
Created by kidcrowd, 1830 days ago, 1571 views
I received an Email. After I click "reply", the recipients changed to another address. Why?
√ Best Answer
xorbah1830 days ago
It is probably a "Phishing" email. Its good you noticed. DO NOT reply. Delete the email.
azzromyo1830 days ago
jerryrankin1830 days ago
If you do not who they are from, don't answer, just DELETE
sharenfrost1823 days ago
Why did the reply to an email go to another email address?
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon