Before the fridge inventing, how did people preserve their food? Reward $3
Created by kimi, 1938 days ago, 1718 views
Curious about the way to preserve food before inventing the fridge, especially in hot days. do you know?
chakramed1938 days ago
Logicz1hunid1938 days ago
Hi, these are some methods of food preservation in ancient time befor the refridgerator or even electricity was invented from a little research I did:
marketsgolabl1938 days ago
i think they use salt 1 vinegar
ZzMrXzZ1937 days ago
There are plenty of ways due to each kind of food dude. Salt, dry, bury underground, etc
colin1937 days ago
Maybe use ice to preserve food.
Haydiyah1838 days ago
Buy an ice box or a cooler with ice and store the foods that needs to be in a refridgerator in it.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need to end relationship to an alcholic
- What shall I cook?
- What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
- Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
- Piwo i jego właściwości
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
- Where is produced brandy "Manas"
- What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
- Some ways to make child eat more?