Best antivirus software Reward $25
Created by chakramed, 1977 days ago, 2196 views
What is the best antivirus software you are using !
√ Best Answer
BOTANY691977 days ago
I have more then 22 Anti viruses and tried all of them. Every one has their pro and cons. few names mentioning here.
azzromyo1977 days ago
rultanner1977 days ago
I use just looking nod 32 trial licenses and never had problems
GAMER1977 days ago
Bitdefender total security AND Kaspersky pure are the best there is.
blondymaster1977 days ago
Hi. I can recommend to you "Avast" free antivirus version or "Kaspersky Internet Security" paid version. If you are a medium user expedited then use additional software combi . "CCleaner" free ver. "WiseCare 365" free ver. "AdvanceSystemCare" free ver. Run weekly in these order and your system maintenance will be optimized.
igor1977 days ago
Qihoo 360 Antivirus - free antivirus antivirus engine with 4: Avira AntiVir, Bitdefender, QVM II and 360 cloud Cloud.
supaslick881935 days ago
bitdefender total security lab results from antivirus tests prove its best
Nonakate11804 days ago
ghosthiTs881622 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon