How to increase my computer RAM? Reward $2
Created by kimi, 1958 days ago, 2162 views
I want to increase my computer's RAM to make it run faster. how do I increase computer RAM without buying a new one?
√ Best Answer
it9computers1956 days ago
If you have a windows operating system than you can use a USB flash drive or your hard drive storage as RAM through the windows virtual memory feature. If you let me know what version of Windows you have I could give you instructions on how to do this.
SetupComputer1958 days ago
Well, if you could recycle an old computer's RAM, that'll suffice, so long as it's compatible withnyour motherboard.
jennyjonson1958 days ago
Follow these steps: http://www.wikihow.com/Increase-the-RAM-on-a-PC
FARFROMPUKEN441958 days ago
ram isn't always the answer to making it run faster. you can although use a usb disk drive for ready boost. and if you use your graphics card to its full potential helps so much you cant even believe. just find out what kind of graphics card you have and download drivers and chip set. stop some start up programs. set up windows to use best performance etc
anirban1958 days ago
ha141957 days ago
If you want speed then you have tget SSD hard drive. Or you can try RAMDRIVE
azzromyo1957 days ago
Hi @kimi watch this :
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon