Is dark chocolate good for health? Reward $2
Created by kimi, 1978 days ago, 1661 views
Dark chocolate is loaded with nutrients that can positively affect your health. Made from the seed of the cocoa tree, it is one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet. I prefer to eat dark chocolate, and you? Is it healthy?
√ Best Answer
Hippy1977 days ago
Dark chocolate is good for health but not too much. Too much of everything would harm dude.
littledevil6671978 days ago
A 100 gram bar of dark chocolate with 70-85% cocoa contains (1):
azzromyo1978 days ago
Hi @kimi yes me too i like eat it dark chocolate regardless for it's part romantic , it is good for health and in this link you find great article about dark chocolate :http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/healthy-eating/6-health-benefits-of-dark-chocolate.html
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need to end relationship to an alcholic
- What shall I cook?
- What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
- Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
- Piwo i jego właściwości
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
- Where is produced brandy "Manas"
- What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
- Some ways to make child eat more?