Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

what is harmful to eat after 11 pm? Reward $2
Created by kimi, 1986 days ago, 1689 views

I heard that it is bad to eat after 11 pm, can you tell me what is it harmful?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

DY1961 days ago

something contains many fat

• downvote

nino20181986 days ago

hi@kimi Yes bad
read thid
http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/weight-loss/is-eating-late-bad-for-your-diet.html

• downvote

umer1986 days ago

Yes it is harmful as when yo

• downvote

azzromyo1986 days ago

Hi @kimi
yes it is harmful for stomach and all the digestive system , and also for the weight you will become very fat

• downvote

uriy2012rostov1964 days ago

Reason 1

Biorythmology claim that the human body is active from sunrise to sunset. Therefore after sunset the processes in the body are slower and he can't burn the same amount of energy as during the day. In other words, start preparing for sleep and food at this time should be abandoned.

At this statement there's a lot of arguments. First, as in this case, live Northern people, who during the polar night the sun does not rise above the horizon for from 23 days to 6 months? And the other extreme - residents of countries with hot climates, who sleep not only at night but of the day? And at what here the sun, in the winter if it comes earlier and summer later?..

Reason 2

The rule after fasting for 18 hours does not bring into play biorhythm "owls", in which the greatest activity occurs in the evening and at night. At the same time (as luck would have it?) and wakes up the appetite. Conversely, a hearty Breakfast, which make this a significant focus of nutritionists, the "owls" will be digested slowly and be deposited in fat. Given the fact that not everyone is able to eat normally at lunch, as well as access to the 18 hours home to a good dinner, "owl" remains almost without food – the Breakfast was not helpful, lunch and dinner "ate" the work... Where is the body to take the strength?.. In addition, you know that worn out with starvation the body with a vengeance will stock up on fats.

Reason 3

Dietary measure is to not eat after six is nothing like fasting. What else would you call not eating for a long 4 or 8 hours of sleep?.. And the consequence of starvation is slowing down metabolism, loss of muscle mass and, as a consequence, the increase of adipose tissue. Therefore, to recommend such a measure can only those who knows absolutely nothing about nutrition and metabolism. Not eating after six extremely harmful to health and has nothing to do with a healthy lifestyle.

Reason 4

Now imagine that the rest of your life you will not eat after six. Is this possible? Or do you plan to "engage" with this restriction, only lose a couple of pounds hated? If you choose this restriction as a temporary measure, it is better even not to start torturing yourself. After return to normal diet and get back your pounds – and not just back, but also "prisoners brings".

Reason 5

Evening, in my opinion, the most beautiful time in days. We finished with office matters and have the opportunity to spend time as we wish. And it means – to enjoy fellowship with family, to meet friends, to go on a date, to visit.

Think – what will you do? Silently fidgeting on a chair with a Cup of green tea without sugar, while enjoying a home cooked dinner by you (the cries of a toddler, "Mommy, go on, try one bite!"). Try to enjoy a glass of mineral water under the Overture smells pizzeria, where you like to gather with friends? Or turn your eyes from a romantic dinner, which might be specially made for you boyfriend? And you deprive yourself of this wonderful "feed each other with one fork"?..

Even worse – if it won't hold, and then long to torment myself for eating a slice and a few SIPS of dry white wine. Is it a life? Psychologically it could bear not to everyone. I'm not talking about what will happen if...

Reason 6

No, I still say. If the famine six after will not help you to lose weight? Or will lose per week is 1 kilogram, how was my friend?..

In this regard, I'm always curious to see colleagues eating in the cafe "full" dinner (from the 1st and 2nd dishes, compote and a couple of rolls), as well as throughout the day eating all sorts of "rubbish" type of muffins, rolls, cookies, etc. all The more fun to listen to what they don't eat after six. Oh, fat if eaten so MUCH the day?..

However, I've never heard of that woman for a long time have lost weight only due to the fact that he refuses dinner. Usually, this helps only in cases, when starvation come after six other constraints, as well as fitness.

Is there an alternative to starvation after 6?

A better alternative to starvation after six is the change of the power system as a whole. Because, again, any diet effective only when transformed into a system of power.

So if you really want to lose weight, forget about the products-the enemies are not only at night but during the day. Instead of bread rolls from now on will have to eat apples or oranges, fatty fried pork sausage in the dining room let it replace a piece of fish or beef, and instead of salad, or other delicious, dressed with mayonnaise, will have to take a cabbage salad or vinaigrette.

Counting calories

One popular method of reducing weight is to limit calories. So, low-calorie diet for women involves consuming no more than 1500 kcal per day.

This low calorie food can be quite varied and the menu can be tailored to your own taste and financial means. Excluded from the diet of fatty and high-calorie any food. Together recommended to consume vitamins and minerals, daily drink up to 2 liters of water.

To see calorie count products you can use the table of calories. Easier if it's based on it you will come up with a list of permitted products and put it in your purse. Then, going to the store, you won't have any temptations (of course, the "family" list is compiled separately).

The counting of calories consumed will help you lead a special online program, for example, "Eat right with myJane" 1.0. The program released the results of the test carried out on the site forum myjane.ru. The program fixed bugs identified by users during the test mode, there is weight watchers.

Foods that help to lose weight

The following list memorize, and better print out and hang on the fridge, because it contains the foods that help you lose weight. The fact that they are burning more calories than contain themselves. Their use significantly speeds up the metabolism and promotes weight loss. So if you eat them in the evening, they in no way will not hurt you.

So, it's tomatoes, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrots, celery, beets, garlic, leeks, eggplant, green bean, pumpkin, horseradish, spinach, radish, turnip, mushrooms, cod, crab, flounder, cucumbers, apples, apricots, artichokes, blackberries, blueberries, cherries, cranberries, grapefruit, chives, lemons, limes, lobster, mangoes, nectarines, oranges, papaya, raspberries, strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, watermelon, tangerines.

A number of researchers claims that contribute to weight loss and dairy products. Under the influence of calcium by the decomposition of fat cells are accelerated burning of fat, so regular consumption of cheese, yoghurt and milk can also be considered a method of reducing weight.

• downvote

Tankkiller1960 days ago

Yes, there are some foods that will be harmful to your body after 11PM, because your body is tired and can't digest as well as it can when its awake, and it can't break the food down as good.
So I recommend not anything things that are chewy like gum, and nothing crunchy like cheezits. I hope this helped you out.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    myplanet Need to end relationship to an alcholic
    Jhony18 What shall I cook?
    selcinor What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
    Danyil Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
    Dorota Piwo i jego właściwości
    July What is your favorite dessert?
    daybyday What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
    maksimos1970 Where is produced brandy "Manas"
    au52 What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
    AF Some ways to make child eat more?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.