Do you feel upset if your parents break their promise? Reward $5
Created by kimi, 2000 days ago, 3870 views
Parents always make promises to encourage their children to do better, but once it is achieved, they will break their promise. How about the next time? The children won't trust them any more. Have you had the same experience? Do you feel upset if your parents break their promise?
√ Best Answer
SetupComputer1999 days ago
omarwa792000 days ago
It depends on age. yes I have same experience with them, but the parents not lik any bady . we can forget all Excesses .
igor2000 days ago
Learn to understand each other. But deception can spoil everything.
azzromyo2000 days ago
FixitJorge1999 days ago
Depends what the promise is. Some promises need to be broken and I will understand.
ZzMrXzZ1999 days ago
Well, we should forgive if it happens sometimes. However, if they are always be like that, then talk to them straightly
alvindgreat1999 days ago
Hi @kimi Everyone gets upset and frustrated when someone breaks their promises to us. Especially those people dear to our hearts and they break their promise, just like your parents; it is so frustrating.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Scope of BBA Degree in Finance or International Business Field
- What are the career opportunities after doing MSc in IT
- What is bca and scope of bca courses
- Music and entertainment
- Anybody know anything about this place
- Optimisation du réseau de collecte des puits de pétrole
- Time travel in reel
- Почему сигналы безопасности красного цвета?
- Германивые транзисторы
- Which better dell or Hp And why?