How can I retire windows 10? Reward $2
Created by kimi, 2024 days ago, 1659 views
I don't like windows 10 and prefer to use windows 8 again, can you help me to retire it from my computer? thanks.
√ Best Answer
igor2024 days ago
Open Panel Settings> Update and Security> Restore> Return to the previous version of Windows.
ha142023 days ago
@kimi normally you have one month to decide if you want to roll back to windows 8 but you can follow this link
azzromyo2021 days ago
Hi @kimi all what you need here:http://www.cnet.com/how-to/windows-10-how-to-roll-back/ ..hope this helps
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon