Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3? Reward $2
Created by ThomasGrace, 429 days ago, 15999 views
NZXT's CAM 3 was buggy, but I liked the way it presented my hardware information visually, specifically temperatures and fan speeds for my CPU and GPU.
CAM 4 is even more buggy and no longer presents the information I want to see in the way that I want to see it.
Does anyone know of any alternative software that does this? I can get the information itself using HWMonitor, but that's in a very tiny and dense text form. I'm after huge honking dials!
chakramed427 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon