No WiFi network taskbar icon Reward $1
Created by BrianCa, 431 days ago, 1050 views
I just installed a Netgear WNDR3700v1 router. I know it is broadcasting a WiFi network because my cellphone finds it as available. My question is about what I should be seeing on my Windows 10 PC. I have no desktop taskbar icon and it is not listed in my available networks. I have 2 VPNs, one active, one nonactive, but both are shown as available. All my LAN devices are ethernet connected, but shouldn't I see the availability on this WiFi network and have the option of having it ON or OFF? I can find no indication of it in any of my Settings screens...but my cellphone sees it and connects automatically. Can someone offer this non-techie some explanation and/or fix, please?
ha14430 days ago
chakramed427 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon