Authentication not verified security concern when I try to scan a document? 5
Created by sheetal1, 548 days ago, 416 views
I have a laptop and Im trying to scan something to it from my printer. Since I dont have a USB to connect them I had to figure out my IP address to make it register to the scanner from the laptop. However it now says "Security Concern Authentication not verified privacy..." something. I dont understand what this means. Does it mean the document can be seen by others or that my info on my computer has been compromised or what?
chakramed524 days ago
Theyeacest518 days ago
I understand that Authentication base on HTTP and HTTPs
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon