How to Split large PDF files into multiple files? Reward $1
Created by Sofia_watson, 576 days ago, 2352 views
Hi everyone, I have a large-sized PDF file (132 pages). I want to make a separate PDF file for the only page no. 65 to 89. But I don't know how to split PDF files according to pages. Can anyone tell me the solution how can I divide PDF documents into another one?
√ Best Answer
jennifer0123576 days ago
Hello, if you are facing a problem in splitting large-sized PDF files into smaller one then you are suggested to try PDF Split & Merge Tool. From my personal experience, I found this tool very beneficial in splitting the big-sized PDF files. This PDF Split & Merge Tool provides an option for the user to divide PDF file by page, or Range, or divide by even pages or by odd pages. It creates a separate file for PDF documents according to the selected option. For more information please refer this URL: https://www.pdfbates.com/pdf-split-and-merge.html
MAKEROFMONY2576 days ago
Romantic12562 days ago
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. the impossible quiz
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon