Charging a powerbank for first time Reward $1
Created by programmer, 626 days ago, 2636 views
What is the Best way to charg a power bank for first time?
its ceyoon 50000mAh USB Type-C Power Bank
√ Best Answer
Pele233588 days ago
ha14626 days ago
principiante625 days ago
@programmer Rispondi 1
ChessKing625 days ago
In fact, the power Bank is an ordinary battery, the optimal charging conditions for it are the same.The charger should preferably be transformer and not pulse. So You will achieve a longer battery life after charging. Second charging, it is desirable to produce not very fast, not very high current.For your model, the optimal charging current is 500mA. In this case, the charging time will be 12 hours( 20 percent need to take into account energy losses), which is convenient at night. You can take current and less. but then the duration of charging increases proportionally. Third, it is desirable to start charging with almost zero charge( a few percent) and not with 10 percent or more.And fourth, it is desirable not to interrupt the charging and wait for a full charge and only then operate the battery. Sometimes help. Turn off and turn on the charger for a small precharge.
Romantic12562 days ago
Great posts! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. bloons tower defense 5
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon