SSD on laptop cheap laptop Reward $1
Created by Johny_Bonny, 683 days ago, 522 views
What is better, to buy a SSD that is more expensive that the laptop or a new laptop with that money? Currently my laptop has HDD and it costs around 300$
√ Best Answer
ChessKing683 days ago
If You are not lucky enough to buy a hard drive on the stock from a certified seller, you can certainly buy a disk, but in all other cases it is better to buy a new laptop, because You have a guarantee that it is the original. In addition new laptop with similar settings than it will be better than the old, such as weight or extra ports.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon