Install windows on SSD Reward $2
Created by TheFreak, 878 days ago, 646 views
I just bought a Dell laptop with SSD driver and FREE OS i want to install Windows On it but i dont want to lose data on my old laptop . any helps ??
ChessKing878 days ago
If you need to reinstall Windows and save your data, photos, etc., all this should be copied to a safe place, which is another partition of your logical drive. Two options — you are now running the system, or the computer does not start. Consider both. Option to install two Windows in one section I do not consider — inexperienced users then confusion and piling up files.
chakramed525 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon