Some laptop keyboard keys do not work Reward $1
Created by ChessKing, 893 days ago, 1177 views
Some keys on the left side of the keyboard trigger a second or third time.
MAKEROFMONY2893 days ago
ha14893 days ago
chakramed885 days ago
Spenser777437 days ago
So sorry but it can be anything, anyway I will try to help you. I think it can be a bug on the keyboard or something like that or most commonly it is a virus that you have after installing a program from the internet or maybe after receiving a virus mail on your e-mail. So you should reinstall your system and download a good antivirus. I had also the same problem but it was my keyboard, I just bought another one the Moko Universal Keyboard. I found info about it on https://woahtech.com/best-ergonomic-keyboards/
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon