Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 Toshiba laptop sound issue - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Toshiba laptop sound issue Reward $15
Created by layls1071, 68 days ago, 254 views

Hi i have this toshiba laptop i bought many mounths ago but recently i have this issue . sound keep playing and it cut i have to plug in my headset and uplug it so sound will play again . any one have passed this issue befor ??
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

deltamind68 days ago

Go to device manager by click on the left corner, windows flag or the windows key and search for device manager, check if you need to repair any driver or otherwise check if other earphone is working or not.

• downvote

ha1468 days ago

@layls1071

Fix sound problems
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026994/windows-fix-sound-problems

Fix No Sound after Unplugging Headphones in Windows 10
https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/no-sound-after-unplugging-headphones-windows-10.html

• downvote

layls107168 days ago

@deltamind
i have checked it every thing seams OK

• downvote

ChessKing68 days ago

Most likely it is due to a malfunction of the headphone Jack.This usually happens after years of using headphones in a laptop.In short, when the headphones are turned off, it is incorrect to return to the initial state due to the failure of the desired contact.It is possible to try to solve the problem of bending the pin of the connector or contact to the master

• downvote

chakramed67 days ago

@layls1071
It looks like the system switches to plugged in Headphones, cause in Soudmixer appear active headphones (not plugged in).
Connecting a headphone and immidiately unplug it bring back the sound for a few soconds to minutes.

The problem appears in internet not before may 2014 but then more and more, so it may be a bad update by microsoft.

If its a hardwareproblem, this Laptopseries with Conexant sound is a Toshiba problem, that all conexant soundchips have a long term failure.

" Generally is the question to you if Toshiba service is able to replace a defect sound chip. "

source : https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?71794-Satellite-L750-sound-keeps-cutting-out-every-couple-of-minutes

Regards,

• downvote

nedstark35 days ago

Hello!
I have a toshiba laptop and last week faced the same issue. I tried different things but it didn't work. Then i had a chat with customer support. They asked me to uninstall the driver and yes it worked. I re installed it and it worked very well. I am glad its working okay, now
Thank You

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Stardust Would you like to start your own gaming business someday?
    Lostmine Blogs about hunting
    redbullbaac777 /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
    elizayates Fix email converter Error
    ChessKing Hard drive noise
    shahab Internet virous Safety
    shahab Computer Course Best Site
    termezo What popular websites about hunting do you know?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    bestadvisor apple mail to pst
    SchoolsChekrs MPBSE 10th Time Table
    shahab Homework problem and just need help on how to do it
    tanksi Windows 10 & HP home network printer
    termezo What popular websites about hunting do you know?
    shahab Protecting children from harmful material and people
    liurouwan Voip phone system
    bestadvisor Repair Outlook Data Files pst
    shahab Computer Course Best Site
    redbullbaac777 /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.