Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 Restarting why ? - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Restarting why ? Reward $1
Created by dutadorel1976, 72 days ago, 933 views

Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

ha1472 days ago

@dutadorel1976

it does happen, a problem, check windows update and see if there are any then apply it can help to solve the problem.

1.Open Control Panel.
2.Click on System and Security.
3. Click on Security and Maintenance.
4.Expand the Maintenance section to reveal the Automatic Maintenance options.
5.Click on start Maintenance

it can be your graphic card driver, so update it

• downvote

daveblackson65 days ago

Most likely it is a driver which did not update correctly and caused it to revert back to the previous driver. Driver booster is one of the best tools I have found to keep my drivers up to date.

• downvote

deltamind65 days ago

If you have an older restore point then get it to roll back, if you don't have that then uninstall all programs you have installed that might raise suspicion!

• downvote

Ravindra_265 days ago

Because of file copy corrupted.

• downvote

DfOwensby63 days ago

as several posters noted, each can cause this. it's the modern Blue Screen. as a Windows Insider (beta testing) i run into this occasionally; it's a bug in a load-up sequence file retrieval during startup, such as failed retrieval of a dll, or just one step that timed out, or the PC shut down without storing a "wake up" configuration. not a disaster, just reboot, open MS's website and Report a Bug. most likely the next major Windows (note: the "10" is going away) update will make this disappear, as it's a known problem.

• downvote

duvetdemon62 days ago

This happened to me today, and the reason was Hardware: was a stuck key on keyboard

• downvote

dutadorel197662 days ago

I tested the ram memories with MemTest64 and one gave me a lot of errors.
I removed the memory that gives errors and the rest does not restart the system, it goes perfectly without the defective memory.
CORSAIR VENGEANCE LED DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3000Mhz.
memoirs must be returned and exchanged.

• downvote

Mattmyname60 days ago

I am so sick of that kind of problems with my PC so I really think that its a good idea to take a loan and buy a new one. Reading reviews now on https://paydayloansonline.reviews/ and I hope that I'll get a good loan and renew my desktop so I could work without any troubles appearing.

• downvote

Safi7831 days ago

@dutadorel1976
It be nice to know about he user his investisemnt in it to give some here to are all defined to got the asking in the first question to continued to give the answer to this ..& if the global zone materials machine be in the proprieties the marque it be here the laws decision autoritities to give his favorite it all machine give his names to the tribual net infos user managment feed back organisation to give the trust code to be a modulare legale root in the exsucute chemins Sys32 to definied it as the error root to give this porcent 66% to the udapt positive to interrupted for another porcent negative non definied too be in the redemarage system to continued with the laptop it be legit to deconect for the net and use the mode echec if possible to qualified the zone machine in the labo observation user to classe his programe in hte list exported to fill what he need exsactly to give the notion his way to root in the normal system if it be legal

• downvote

daveblackson22 days ago

Hardware most often causes BSOD when the configuration is not accepting the application or a DLL file has dropped from the hardware configuration. Using a hardware utility will solve this problem like driver booster or any other driver updater.

• downvote

Milcah21 days ago

Thanks for sharing the informative information through the article. and all the details are awesome and good in this post.
Refer: https://bubble-shooter.co free to play!!

• downvote

Cuongbosse13 days ago

your pc auto update windown.

• downvote

zoolo10 days ago

your window is corrupt reinstall window

• downvote

Ravindra_28 days ago

It happens because pc unexpected shut down like electric gone and no pawer saving on pc. Same happend to me. There is solution is press the reset button. It will restart then it will give option in advance option reset your pc or reinstall windows. No need to reinstall just go to rest then next option is remove everything or reset with personal files remain as it is. When you choose reset with personal file will remain as it is. Then it will starting reset. It will take half an hour to resent and previous file goes to windows. Old. It looks like seeing new installation.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Stardust Would you like to start your own gaming business someday?
    Lostmine Blogs about hunting
    redbullbaac777 /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
    elizayates Fix email converter Error
    ChessKing Hard drive noise
    shahab Internet virous Safety
    shahab Computer Course Best Site
    termezo What popular websites about hunting do you know?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    bestadvisor apple mail to pst
    SchoolsChekrs MPBSE 10th Time Table
    shahab Homework problem and just need help on how to do it
    tanksi Windows 10 & HP home network printer
    termezo What popular websites about hunting do you know?
    shahab Protecting children from harmful material and people
    liurouwan Voip phone system
    bestadvisor Repair Outlook Data Files pst
    shahab Computer Course Best Site
    redbullbaac777 /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.