Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Google password not working after reset ? how to fix it Reward $1
Created by tecask, 11 days ago, 82 views

Tell me the brief information and step that i resolved my issues quickly
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

tecask_support11 days ago

How to recover Gmail ID password if Google password not working after reset?

Gmail is a fast, secure, ad-supported email service which provides free space for up to 15 GB. Gmail is a product of Google. Gmail has been revamped, some of the old features have been introduced in newer form and some new features like snooze have been introduced.

Gmail is available on PC, laptop, Android devices, Apple device including iPhone, iPad, Mac computers. If you use Gmail and somehow you are unable to access your account, then, all you need to do is Gmail ID password recovery:

Open your browser.

Type Google account recovery in the search bar of the search engine.

Click on the link to google. This lets the user go to the page where the user can recover the account.

Enter the email or phone and click on Next.

On the next page, you need to enter any of the old passwords that you remember.

Then click on Next and follow the instructions.

However, if you are unable to recall the password, then, click on “Try Another Way”.

Clicking on Try Another Way shows the option of “When did you create this Google account?” Enter the month and year if you remember. However, if you don’t remember, then, you can make a guess. Then, click on “Try Another Way”

You can choose to answer security questions. When you choose this option you need to answer the exact ones that you had given during account creation.

However, if you are uncomfortable with the option of answering security questions, then, click on “Try Another Way.”

However, if you had set up two-step verification key, then, you have to provide the phone number in the space provided.

A verification code is sent to the phone number.

Enter the code in the space provided and follow the instructions and do Gmail id password change.

If you are unable to reach your mobile phone, then, click on “Try Another Way”

Now, enter the primary email address in the space provided and a link is sent by the Google team to the email ID.

Open the mail ID in the next tab.

Click on the link sent by Google team to reset the password.

Enter and re-enter the password and this makes Gmail ID password change.

Now, log out.

The above steps let you do Gmail ID password recovery.

one can check out the link for more information about how to contact if google password not working after reset then must go for the link to contact one of the best technicians guidance.
http://www.numberreviews.com/google-password-not-working-after-reset
http://www.numberreviews.com/gmail-password-not-remember
Call 1-888-576-1584 for instant support on google technical support assistance

• downvote

ChessKing11 days ago

After resetting your smartphone using Hard Reset, the next time you turn on your phone, you need to enter your Google account credentials.
In General, this is something similar to the Apply ID, which has long been used in devices manufactured by Apple. Since many complained that the Android data is not protected, and hack any password on the phone can be a normal hard reset, Google decided to modify several aspects of this protection.

How to bypass verification of FRP Googke account after a factory reset

As a result, starting with a series of firmware Android 5.1.1, began a hard binding to the Google account. That is, even after you reset the settings, you will not be able to fully use your smartphone until you enter the credentials of the account that was tied to it when you first turn on the device.

Of course, the user who addressed me about such protection did not suspect and quietly reset the settings without thoughts. Of course, the account data someone does not remember, because it was created in a hurry just to have access to the Play Market'u.

So, after another such smartphone, I decided to share my experience and show how I managed to bypass the protection of the Google account confirmation after resetting (Hard Reset).

Reset your smartphone to factory state via phone settings
Very often, the normal reset directly from the standard settings menu helps. This is due to the fact that the type of reset occurs directly from the phone and the protection system recognizes it as if the user has done it himself, respectively, and does not ask for confirmation of the Google account (FRP).

Of course, the most difficult thing that we have to do is to get to the same settings menu, but we still try to do it. This method has been tested by me on android 6.0 and 6.0.1.

Restart the phone, skip the welcome window and connect to the Wi-fi network; Send SMS
By clicking on the input field e - mail, write a few letters and select them; Dial 112
Above the selected letters a menu of the type "Select all, copy, send"will appear. In it, select the item "Send (Share) »;
When choosing an application, click on the standard program SMS\MMS (Messenger);
In the "To" specify "112", and the message again enter any letters or word;
A notification will appear that the message was not delivered, this is exactly what we need. Open this sms and opposite the recipient's number click on the icon "Call"; Set the service number
Thus we should throw to the dial pad, where we erase " 112 "and dial" *#*#4636#*#*»;
Return to the settings menu will Appear where we should select the second item (I do not remember its exact name, I think something related to statistics). After going to the next window, in the left, top corner, click on the return to the previous menu;
As a result, we should throw in the menu " Settings»;
Go to" Reset and restore " and run the reset settings to delete your Google account.
After resetting to the factory default, the handset will reboot and will turn on with a disconnected account.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    joexy Windows 10 Advanced Options doesn't have Startup settings
    termezo What's some good games for a young child can you recommend?
    AAA1992 I have no access to shared folder in network ..
    ChessKing Where to find a reliable provider of Steam license keys
    darkpsinight "Can't set up mobile hotspot" - windows 10
    Stardust How hard is to build your own app?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    CuteFairy won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    Latest Topics
    Stardust How hard is to build your own app?
    termezo What's some good games for a young child can you recommend?
    Moonchulhwan Computer format problem
    darkpsinight "Can't set up mobile hotspot" - windows 10
    joexy Windows 10 Advanced Options doesn't have Startup settings
    ChessKing Where to find a reliable provider of Steam license keys
    AAA1992 I have no access to shared folder in network ..
    open1965_ Non funziona il riavvio
    VeraGarth Did you get your answer?
    yvesremort Résolutoon 1680x1050
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.