Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 Travel apps for planning vacation - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Travel apps for planning vacation Reward $1
Created by Lostmine, 139 days ago, 292 views

What travel apps do you know? Are they useful? I interested in planning
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

chakramed139 days ago

@Lostmine

1- Citymapper : For a long time, whenever I was spotted using Google Maps to navigate London’s public transport network a friend would look over and prod: “Oh, don’t you use Citymapper?” Eventually, I relented.

2- Duolingo : Over 70 million people have registered with Duolingo, a free and incredibly well-designed language learning app. Though not a replacement for proper language tuition, the app is a fun way to get the basics, or to keep yourself fresh on grammar and vocabulary, before a trip abroad. Just like a computer game, the app guides you through levels that you need to complete before advancing, and you gain experience points along the way.

3- XE Currency : XE is the go-to site for currency conversions on the web, so it’s no surprise that its app is so popular: with over 20 million downloads since launch. It has lots of business-oriented features, such as rates for precious metals and historic currency charts, but for the traveller it is most useful for the simple fact that it’s able to convert every world currency. It also functions offline by saving the last updated rates, which is great if you’re in a place with limited connectivity or trying to save on data.

4- Tripit :
A bit like a pocket travel agent, Tripit pulls together travel information from your confirmation emails for flights, hotels, rental cars, events bookings and converts it into a single itinerary. Just forward your emails to the app and it will do the rest. If you’re travelling with others you can easily share the plans, making this a useful app for coordinating a group trip.

You could find more apps helpful travelers for good planing

Here >> https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2016/jan/02/10-best-travel-apps-free-paid-for

Regards,

• downvote

Cezario139 days ago

Google trips
Culture trip
Hostelworld/Booking.com

• downvote

termezo132 days ago

Good question. I will use some of these apps in my travel. We planning to go to the Seychelles, I booked hotel Savoy 5*. It has great reviews, and I chose it. I want to see Beau Vallon beach https://savoy.sc/beau-vallon-beach/ it is one of the longest beaches in Seychelles that is ideally positioned for exploring the rest of the archipelago. Nature is great here!

• downvote

shuja132 days ago

1. Skyscanner - Flight Booking
2. Kayak - Full traveler Plan
3. Hopper - Search billions of Flight
4. Airbnb - Search Home away Home, personalized stay Cheapest rates
5. HotelTonight - Best hotel finding tools at last minutes

• downvote

yusu128 days ago

If you want to fly high at very low cost then you can contact to us on 1-888-206-5328 ,we will provide all facilities and book your flight tickets at very low cost . You can go through the link : http://www.numberreviews.com/virgin-atlantic-manage-my-booking
And need to know more then just contact to the customer service number 1-888-206-5328 anytime 24*7 . we have so many offers and packages too.

• downvote

karly114 days ago

@Lostmine
i found
1) Tripomatic
2) TripIT
3) Travel guide and many more Apps
Source: https://www.howtoisolve.com/best-iphone-travel-planning-apps/

• downvote

Mattmyname26 days ago

My top necessary apps for traveling: any offline maps app, google maps, booking com, any local transport app, and the last is an offline and online translator. I think that's a basis. I was in Italy two years ago to visit Sistine Chapel https://rome.us/the-vatican-city/sistine-chapel.html and I didn't use any other apps.

• downvote

Mattmyname17 days ago

If we talk about tourism planning, I prefer to book a car for rent in advance. I like to travel independently in a foreign country on a rental car. Soon I will fly to Malaga and online booked at a special price rent a car malaga airport. It is more profitable than renting a car on arrival. Besides, I liked the choice.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    GoGlass Buying online, who does that?
    shahab Technical task to complete
    shahab Give up the internet for a year?
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    meesigrt Windows screens open very slowly
    shahab Internet help you learn English?
    GoGlass Watching sports events online
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    upjohnchelsea Best way to prepare best paper
    shahab Not get My Questions Answer!
    shahab To what extent, social in origin?
    GoGlass Buying online, who does that?
    Siar My regedit is not open
    GoGlass Watching sports events online
    shahab what shouldn’t be connected?
    meesigrt Windows screens open very slowly
    ChessKing Euask.com Incorrect site display
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.