Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 The best application to learn - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

The best application to learn Reward $1
Created by omarwa, 138 days ago, 336 views

The best application to learn english or fransh?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ChessKing138 days ago

TOP 10 English learning apps for iOS and Android.
One
LinguaLeo
One of the secrets of the success of this English learning app is the game form of learning. Your own cute lion cub craves meatballs, which can be obtained only with the passage of the lessons.

Another advantage of LinguaLeo platform is a huge amount of media materials (movies, books, songs, music and educational videos, etc.) that you can work with during the learning process.

Cost: free, there is a paid premium access

You can download the app from Google Play.

You can download the app from the App Store.

Two
Duolingo
Completely free applications for learning English, and even without the constant annoying ads-a rarity. This is what Duolingo is.

The learning process takes place in a playful way. As in the previous app, you have a pet (this time an owl) that needs to be fed. You pass level after level, gradually increasing their complexity and earning trophies, and that the process did not seem so simple, lose lives for the wrong answers.

Price: free

Three
Words
It is difficult to imagine the best applications for learning English without the Words service — at the time, even Apple recognized it, calling it the best new platform.

The app is perfect for learning English words and expanding vocabulary. Its database of about 40 thousand words and 330 lessons. The first of them are available for free, then you need to pay. The main advantages of the application-the ability to work offline and create their own lessons, putting the program you need the task (the latter is available only in the paid version).

Cost: free, there is a paid version

Four
Easy ten
The application is for those who have little time, but have a great desire to learn English. Every day the service will pick up 10 new foreign words that you will need to learn, securing knowledge of simple training. By the end of the month, your vocabulary will be replenished with at least 300 new words.

The application also remembers and takes into account your mistakes in the tests, then giving the opportunity to repeat and remember especially difficult words.

Cost: free, there is paid content

Five
Memrise
Another recognized as the best app. The service is based on a scientific method that allows you to study up to 44 words per hour. The main" weapon " applications — memes. They allow you to remember the material much better, and different game modes train different aspects of memory: visual learning, repetition and consolidation, quick recall, etc.

Also available in the application are thousands of video and audio recordings of native speakers, various tests, listening, etc. Courses can be downloaded and studied offline.

Six
Anki
The AnkiDroid app offers one of the most effective ways to learn information — learning flash cards. The service is not only for learning a foreign language. You can also choose and download the cards you are interested in and thus learn the words of the desired subjects.

The base of the application contains more than 6,000 ready-made decks of cards. You can also create them yourself.

Seven
FluentU
Applications for learning English often use media as one of the most effective ways of learning. FluentU is one of the best such platforms. To learn the language there are real videos: popular talk shows, music videos, funny and commercials, news, interesting dialogues, etc.

The main advantage of the application is that it tracks the words you are studying and recommends other videos and tasks based on them. Soon it is planned to release the application on Android.

Cost: free, or $8-18 per month, $80-180 per year

Eight
HelloTalk
As an application for learning English on Android or iPhone HelloTalk service will be indispensable. It is an educational platform where teachers are native speakers from all over the world. You will be able to talk to them and exchange text messages.

You can find your interlocutor with the help of a convenient search by country, city or other criteria. You can also act as a teacher by teaching someone your native language (there are about 100 languages in the application database).

In addition to pronunciation correction, the platform also allows you to correct grammar and syntax errors.

Nine
English Grammar Test
The application contains more than 60 tests of 20 tasks that cover almost all the grammar of the English language. Each issue devoted to a single grammatical subject. After one test, you can test your knowledge in several sections of grammar and identify weaknesses.

You can take both mixed tests and those that correspond to your level or selected topic. After passing the test, the application will immediately give you the correct answers and explanations to them.

Ten
Urban Dictionary
If your English is at a high enough level, it's time to move on to the study of slang expressions, the meaning of which is not in every dictionary.

The application is a huge database of slang with examples of its application in speech. The service allows you to search for slang expressions, add them to the list of favorites, and can also give random phrases to study. The application is completely in English.

You can download the app from the App Store

• downvote

Mattmyname103 days ago

If I decided to make a paper writing service for students, I'd follow the example of https://domycasestudy.com/ , the site's really good, in fact, I asked my friends, those who have used the site about it and they said they liked it too, well, I think it would be useful for those who are looking for a service where they could have their papers done, you won't regret it!

• downvote

GoGlass82 days ago

I am studying abroad and learning English for me now is vital. I try to use all the ways I could find but still if I need to do some assignment writing work I prefer ordering papers from here - https://www.collegepaperworld.com/write-my-essay.html . But I hope that I'll be able to do everything myself soon.

• downvote

rekayu70 days ago

I have to agree with DuoLingo. I am learning German there right now and it's been easy to learn so far.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Stardust Would you like to start your own gaming business someday?
    Lostmine Blogs about hunting
    redbullbaac777 /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
    elizayates Fix email converter Error
    ChessKing Hard drive noise
    shahab Internet virous Safety
    shahab Computer Course Best Site
    termezo What popular websites about hunting do you know?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    bestadvisor apple mail to pst
    SchoolsChekrs MPBSE 10th Time Table
    shahab Homework problem and just need help on how to do it
    tanksi Windows 10 & HP home network printer
    termezo What popular websites about hunting do you know?
    shahab Protecting children from harmful material and people
    liurouwan Voip phone system
    bestadvisor Repair Outlook Data Files pst
    shahab Computer Course Best Site
    redbullbaac777 /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.