How do you guys speed up a mac? Reward $1
Created by rosar, 921 days ago, 896 views
My mac is running slower and slower, any suggestions.
ha14921 days ago
ChessKing921 days ago
Users of Microsoft Windows operating systems are very familiar with the problem of slowing down the system. This is due to the fact that Windows writes all data changes in the system, e.g., registry, temporary files of Internet browsers, installing programs and deleting, writing and deleting files on the hard drives, etc. All of these operations require the extra cost of RAM and if you increase the volume on the execution of unnecessary processes, reducing the performance of your computer. In most cases, users solve this issue by reinstalling the operating system, but with Mac OS X you do not need such a need. Speed up and optimize Mac OS x is a simpler task.
AAA1992921 days ago
pustoi11903 days ago
You are a very beautiful girl, where do you hurry;)
geezer_willie657 days ago
I know that Apple's new laptops are too expensive, but I suppose yours is old enough. You can try to test your luck here . And if you know anything about the sport you can renovate all your gadgets. :)))
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?