Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

A good and with low resource usage anti virus for windows 10.. Reward $1
Created by AAA1992, 97 days ago, 490 views

.introduce me ..
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ChessKing97 days ago

Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus is a Lightweight and reliable antivirus to protect your PC from spyware, viruses and all sorts of network threats. During operation, the utility scans your computer carefully, but quickly, without stopping other programs and without conflicting with them. If you previously, after the installation started to slow down a computer, with Webroot you will forget about this problem, as it is created based on cloud technology and uses minimum resources. Webroot protects users ' personal data without allowing spyware to be active. This minimizes the risk of losing sensitive information, including banking information. The main advantages include the blocking of dangerous sites, anti-spam function and excellent protection in social networks. A low iron requirements indicate that it will be the least to load the system: Memory – 128MB. Hard drive-15Mb. Processor-Intel Pentium. Compatible with all OS versions including Windows 10.

Microsoft Security Essentials is a Modern antivirus that offers free protection and does not load the system thanks to the economical consumption of system resources. The program is compatible with any other means of protection and does not conflict with them. The utility functions in the background and requires little or no user intervention, except for a few settings. The interface is very simple and intuitive, allowing you to easily cope with it even a beginner. And about its advantages and disadvantages, we talked in more detail in this article.

Panda Antivirus free is a Cloud-based antivirus that does not load the system and provides real-time protection. The program combines remote and local anti-virus, anti-rootkit and antispyware. The cloud model does not require a large amount of resources and does not affect system performance. Moreover, this principle of operation makes it possible to detect and block malware more efficiently and faster.

• downvote

goranblz96 days ago

Avast Free Antivirus

400 milion users worldwide

www.avast.com

• downvote

Grammyhypee94 days ago

You can Go for Avast , Microsoft security essential, Windows Defender, Bit Defender, Avira these all are free. http://techmigi.com/best-free-antivirus-for-your-windows10/

• downvote

22vanessa94 days ago

You can try for Microsoft Security Essentials, Windows Defender, Bit Defender, Avast and Avira. They provide quality and reliable services with easy accessibility. For customised and quality essay as per requirement please click-http://collegewritingservice.blogspot.com/. Hurry and get yourself sorted with these convenient services for a stress free mode and to be at the top through our professional writers.

• downvote

Taj89 days ago

360 total security
And you can also rely on Windows Defender if you wish for nothing excess And you are using latest windows.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    JackStavrakas How to create hover effect ?
    DenisLesage Windows10+Ubuntu18.04.1
    termezo Online trading advice
    Wuveth Font advice please?
    AAA1992 What is this problem??
    jempetts Window's 10 PowerShell
    maybemaybe Advise the program to recognize scanned images.
    hernandezmaria How to Update the Administrator Password of My Belkin Router?
    selvaraj My pc is not restart bios and boot proplum wat can i do?
    deenamin Blue Screen problem
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    WaqarAqueel won $1
    ChessKing won $3
    lybwrsh won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Revan won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    bozorgvar won $2
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    WiseCleaner_admin won $1
    Latest Topics
    OBlogspot How to Free Download Windows 10 Pro ISO + [32-64Bit]
    charlottestorkey Adobe Technical Support 17788061736
    mayaculpin McAfee tech support phone number USA 17788061736
    brian775 Lg flashing problem when flash LG G4 device
    christopherkates What are the best SEO methods
    deenamin Blue Screen problem
    james458 How to reset acer laptop password without disk
    maybemaybe Advise the program to recognize scanned images.
    JackStavrakas How to create hover effect ?
    selvaraj My pc is not restart bios and boot proplum wat can i do?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.