Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Microsoft Wireles Adapter Reward $15
Created by Surfer, 103 days ago, 885 views

Has anyone experience with this gadget?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Ruberoid78103 days ago

The adapter can be a very handy tool for many businesses, as it makes presentations much easier, since there's no need for a very expensive projector, you can connect to a huge TV without cables. Also, when you want to show your holiday pictures, the Wireless Display Adapter is a great choice: thanks to the HDMI connection, you can also display your videos, as sound is mirrored as well.

I've tried gaming as well but, unfortunately, the adapter is not very good at this: the minor lag is no problem when viewing pictures or videos, but it is just enough to ruin your gaming experience. I was driving for a couple of minutes in the Android game Fast Racing and, although it was really fun to play on a much larger screen with great 5.1 surround sound, the lag basically makes the whole thing unplayable, as you can't react in time.

• downvote

ChessKing103 days ago

During the test, I connected to the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 with two laptops, one of which is the most charged DELL XPS 13, and five different smartphones. In all cases, the connection and start of image transmission took place without problems. For Android-based devices, the screen was simply duplicated, and for Windows representatives we received a second monitor is normally connected.
The distance of signal transmission impressed, it was easy to move around the rooms of the apartment, through the concrete wall signal also passed. However, at the time of movement there were small distortions, or rather the omission of some areas of the screen. In resolution Full HD had to observe the absence of clearly smooth pictures, visually reflected 20-22 frames per second, which is not allowed to use the adapter in a full range of multimedia tasks: watching videos, running games. Of course, small games and videos still pass, but watching a movie without a cable for me was not an option.
And if the home center adapter is not so strong, but in office use it is revealed to the full! To come to a conversation and not to look for a cable (especially in the absence of full-size HDMI on laptops), to transfer the projector colleagues from other edge of a conversation without these “AAA let me to a cable”... Connect to the projector of the customer and to take an advantageous place to show off... Then the Wireless Adapter is essential. By the way, in office use, the second monitor on it is also perfectly used: tables, browser, text, if you do not include the champion mode of the Department of movement speed with the mouse, then you can work.
At this point, the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter of the second generation was well available in the capital's retail. On average, he asked for 70 $R against the background of some competitors not so much. However, this adapter acts as a monitor and does not modify your TV into a separate device. From nagging want to sound only one time before purchase I would like to understand the technical characteristics (it is on the box of the device). Of the obvious advantages of using in presentations - a very useful gadget!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    JackStavrakas How to create hover effect ?
    DenisLesage Windows10+Ubuntu18.04.1
    termezo Online trading advice
    Wuveth Font advice please?
    AAA1992 What is this problem??
    jempetts Window's 10 PowerShell
    maybemaybe Advise the program to recognize scanned images.
    hernandezmaria How to Update the Administrator Password of My Belkin Router?
    selvaraj My pc is not restart bios and boot proplum wat can i do?
    deenamin Blue Screen problem
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    WaqarAqueel won $1
    ChessKing won $3
    lybwrsh won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Revan won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    bozorgvar won $2
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    WiseCleaner_admin won $1
    Latest Topics
    OBlogspot How to Free Download Windows 10 Pro ISO + [32-64Bit]
    charlottestorkey Adobe Technical Support 17788061736
    mayaculpin McAfee tech support phone number USA 17788061736
    brian775 Lg flashing problem when flash LG G4 device
    christopherkates What are the best SEO methods
    deenamin Blue Screen problem
    james458 How to reset acer laptop password without disk
    maybemaybe Advise the program to recognize scanned images.
    JackStavrakas How to create hover effect ?
    selvaraj My pc is not restart bios and boot proplum wat can i do?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.