Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 Wise PC 1rst Aid Question - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Wise PC 1rst Aid Question Reward $1
Created by eutopian, 168 days ago, 822 views

Hi, I was interested in using this app because my PC is running dreadfully slow, however, when I read what it does it states that it resets the system and drivers to their default setting from when the OS was installed, my question is, how dangerous is this realistically? I have a lot of apps on the laptop as well as some special installs for my NAS (Synology NAS) and I am just concerned what might actually break. It states that some apps my need to be reinstalled, and I have a lot of programs some like Outlook 2016 in which Microsoft gave me a free license for so I don't have a product code as they installed it for me. I am worried about losing such apps if I run this. Can someone provide some feedback of their experiences with using this app so I can get a real world idea? I am running Windows 10 With Insider builds... Thanks!
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ChessKing168 days ago

I've been using these apps for almost 2 years now.Once a week I clean the system and almost every day quick cleaning.I have a lot of applications on my laptop, including about the office and everything works as it worked.I believe that these applications will not harm your software but will not significantly increase the speed of your laptop,they are likely to maintain your system in relative purity.A slight increase in computer performance is achieved by automatically shrinking the RAM in wise memory by timer.

• downvote

eutopian168 days ago

Hi ChessKing, I appreciate the honesty of your reply. Most would have likely reply simple stating about the integrity of the changes but never mention that the reality of speed improvements being negligible. Thats just the kind of answer I was hoping for! I don't think at this point that it would be really worth running.. I did install and have Wise Memory installed and set to run based on the remaining memory, and while I do see an increase in windows running, what I don't get (that I was actually hoping the First Aid app would do is help me boot time. About a week ago I installed Avast Driver Update and one of the updates actually tossed my boot times into the stratosphere. Sadly I did not do a system restore prior and Avast said it saved one but did not. Now it take a year to boot and interestingly enough, when surfing the web my browsers are constantly sitting waiting for cache. I have compacted the DB's and cleaned all browser caches as well as used ccleaner and another browser optimizer to try and clear some of this up and nothing seems to be working.

I wonder if the First Aid program might actually help here since it states it resets the drivers as well... Do you think it would be worth a shot? Or just bow in defeat for risk of making things worse? My biggest fear is that it might mess up the apps and configs that are in place for my Synology NAS. The rest I am not as worried about....

Best Regards!

• downvote

ChessKing168 days ago

These apps will absolutely not harm your apps.As for the operating system, I only once met a negative opinion,lies in the fact that the user after cleaning of the registry is not able to run your computer.But as I remember after that, he turned to the support service support@euask.com where he was helped with this problem.Other negative reviews I have not met here.

• downvote

eutopian168 days ago

That is great to know! I will give it a shot, but not before I create a restore point as well as create a full backup and create an ISO and save both on my NAS to be able to burn the ISO to a DVD from my other laptop and restore everything should something go completely wrong.... Mainly because as my luck usually goes, something completely never seen before would likely go catastrophically wrong should I not take such precautions! :)

Lastly, I have a question about the system here with questions / answers / replies... What is this thing about tipping? When I saw your last reply it stated something about that I was given a $1 to be given to the reply that I mark as the best answer? Is this a paid system? Are you able to ask questions free and or is there a way to build up such credits? I have never participated in a forum such as this where money is involved, and if I have to paid for all the questions I have (which could be many!) I might go broke! lol Could you shed some light on this for me? Which btw since youve been so helpful thus far, I will be awarding the $1 to your answer..

Cheers!

• downvote

ChessKing168 days ago

Here everything is free, the system itself gives money for each question,usually $1,but you can still add the earned money and points to the amount that the system gave.It is impossible to replenish your account,it is possible to withdraw.

• downvote

eutopian168 days ago

So if I understood this correctly, if I ask a question, the system will provide a $1 to the person whos answer was selected as the best answer, there is no way for me to "replenish" my account meaning I can't add money to my own account, but I can withdraw the money if I get a number of rewards for providing the best answer? Did I understand that correctly? Sorry, this is very new to me..

• downvote

ChessKing168 days ago

Yes and there is.

• downvote

eutopian168 days ago

@ChessKing
Cheers my friend! Thanks for all the info, I greatly appreciate it!

• downvote

Fclef162 days ago

@eutopian
it's still at a $1.00 an 5 points.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Stardust Would you like to start your own gaming business someday?
    Lostmine Blogs about hunting
    redbullbaac777 /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
    elizayates Fix email converter Error
    ChessKing Hard drive noise
    shahab Internet virous Safety
    shahab Computer Course Best Site
    termezo What popular websites about hunting do you know?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    bestadvisor apple mail to pst
    SchoolsChekrs MPBSE 10th Time Table
    shahab Homework problem and just need help on how to do it
    tanksi Windows 10 & HP home network printer
    termezo What popular websites about hunting do you know?
    shahab Protecting children from harmful material and people
    liurouwan Voip phone system
    bestadvisor Repair Outlook Data Files pst
    shahab Computer Course Best Site
    redbullbaac777 /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.