Virtualization issue Windows 10 Insider build. Reward $1
Created by cmickler, 925 days ago, 2394 views
I am using a Dell Inspirion 15-3552 with Windows 10 Skip Ahead builds and since the previous update to the one I have now (build 17618) when I have Virtualization enabled in UEFI settings my mouse cursor fails to appear after the Lock Screen and the wireless mouse I have connected is completely disabled. Everything works as it should if Virtualization is disabled but then my computer runs noticeably slower than with Virtualization enabled
CoolCat925 days ago
ha14924 days ago
cmickler924 days ago
CoolCat924 days ago
cmickler915 days ago
richardparkar331894 days ago
Thanks for sharing.....
UncleXNL814 days ago
That is very strange it must be a software problem then, could be anything. Since hardware Virtualization uses the CPU HyperVisor layer, this slows down the CPU a little, so if things go faster if you turn it on, you computer might be configured for using the layer some-how, there is millions of possibilities for different configuration. 1 thing is SURE Virtualization makes the CPU a bit slower, keep that in mind while you try fix the problem!
princerahul120682 days ago
Great post for those who are interested in this sphere all necessary information is well-explained. https://web-cart.com/ecommerce-software/
EdwardGrimaldi281 days ago
Good for sharing. The windows failure occurred due to system requirements error. Check your system specifications once.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?