Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 Windows 10 security - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Windows 10 security Reward $110
Created by baladox, 303 days ago, 1710 views

Is anti-virus needed for a Windows 10 PC? or should i use defender only !!
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

chakramed302 days ago

@baladox
To get complete answee read this article from this link https://www.tomsguide.com/us/avoid-windows-defender,news-22729.html

In my view " ITS NOT ENAGHT YET " because defender offer ths basic anu malawre for users whom not installling security software yet . So its better to install another security software .

Regards,

• downvote

ha14302 days ago

@baladox

for basic pc usage windows defender is enough...if you do other things then commercial security software are better since they offer more features..like sandbox....better firewall control.

you can enhance windows defender with other security tool like zemana antilogger, malwarebytes antimalware, superantispyware...

• downvote

Ravindra_2302 days ago

SOMETIMES WINDOWS DEFENDER CAN NOT REMOVE OR IDENTIFY UNIDENTIFIED MAL-WARE HENCE THERE IS REQUIRE THIRD PARTY ANTI VIRUS. YOU CAN CHOOSE BEST OF ANTI VIRUS AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET. KASPER SKY IS THE BEST ANTI VIRUS.

• downvote

AAA1992302 days ago

@baladox
use smad av is usb antivirus , is enough ,most virus are in usb drive
https://www.smadav.net/?lang=en

• downvote

baladox299 days ago

@ha14
im using it for internet navigation and ecommerce .

• downvote

baladox299 days ago

@chakramed
sorry but that link not showing nothing !! and i agree with your view i think is not enaugh too :/

• downvote

ha14299 days ago

@baladox

Well for ecommerce ...then use virtual keybaord as a security system so that your credentials..passwords wont get hijacked
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/how-to-beat-keyloggers-to-protect-your-identity/

or you get another security tool which includes virtual keyboard

• downvote

igor298 days ago

Anti-virus+defender=that's what's needed!

• downvote

Robotman297 days ago

Yes, it's easy to get a computer virus on Windows. I recommend this free powerful spyware software: https://www.malwarebytes.com/

• downvote

eusjur293 days ago

Достаточно антивируса Виндовс.

• downvote

koatas293 days ago

I definitely recommend that you download a specialized antivirus program (e.g. Avast Antivirus etc. ) in order to really protect your computer from any kind of malware (such as Trojans or worms) that may slow down your system, steal personal data or even cause your computer to malfunction.

In case you are using a low end machine, it should slow things a little bit down. However it is imperative that you secure your files and keep your PC clean from viruses.

• downvote

eusjur286 days ago

Avast слишком много весит и тормозит систему.

• downvote

Pouya285 days ago

if u are normal person defender is good for u I'm using it more than 2 year it is simple fast and useful other antivirus take ur computer speed and always remember Microsoft is BOSS in World of software
if u download too many files from unathorized sites i think u shoud use another antivirus like kaspersky and nod and .............

• downvote

abusnich285 days ago

Use McAfee Security, covers all your problems for basic use

• downvote

voineaadi268 days ago

@baladox
For ecommerce and internet navigation, Windows Defender will suffice. Windows 10 is really much more solid that previous versions of Windows.
My advice would be to always keep your Windows up to date and also to manually run Windows Defender once in a while, just to make sure. Although it is not really needed.
And, word of caution: do not click any "suspicious" popups, like: You have won the lottery! make your computer faster now! etc. Basically things that just appear out of nowhere, for no good reason.
Also, do not open any suspicious emails. Sometimes, your spam might make it into your inbox. Rule of thum: unless the email is from a publication/website that you know for sure you have subscribed to, or unless that email is from a friend, do not open it and simply delete it.

That should be sufficient.
Good luck, and have a great day!
Adrian

• downvote

MrKumar264 days ago

No need to use another antivirus. Your good with that.

• downvote

Ravindra_2232 days ago

Yes needed because defender is only protect pc not browsing and if you have a good antivirus it is remove dangerous website which is harmful to you pc or online purchase shopping. when you browse some pop us come and it install it software without your knowing. and we thing normal browsing is running. windows defender is still not give wish performance as we want otherwise why third party antivirus needed.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    bestadvisor apple mail to pst
    shahab Technical task to complete
    shahab Give up the internet for a year?
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    meesigrt Windows screens open very slowly
    sultansha What are the papular websites for ISO windows?
    shahab Internet help you learn English?
    GoGlass Watching sports events online
    GoGlass Buying online, who does that?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    shahab To what extent, social in origin?
    GoGlass Buying online, who does that?
    bestadvisor how to restore office-365-data
    Siar My regedit is not open
    GoGlass Watching sports events online
    shahab what shouldn’t be connected?
    meesigrt Windows screens open very slowly
    ChessKing Euask.com Incorrect site display
    shawnjasper7 How to get best dissertation writing service
    shahab Hamlet's character does Gielgud's belief reflect
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.