Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

New usb flash drive already infected with virus Reward $1
Created by Teresita, 221 days ago, 1140 views

I was surprised to know that my newly purchased USB has been infected with the virus before I even use it? I wonder if it is intentionally done to generate sales for anti-virus?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

MAKEROFMONY2221 days ago

hi
Yes, most antivirus software companies create and install viruses in their affiliate programs to increase the level of sales, so I advise you to change your antivirus software every year

• downvote

CoolCat221 days ago

@Teresita

Hi,

May I ask how did you find out there was a virus on your flash drive before you used it? I know that infected computers immediately create viral folders on any device plugged in to them. Check your PC.

I doubt that manufacturers want to spoil their reputation doing this intentionally.

• downvote

Djek178 days ago

Скорее всего вирус на компе на флешке его просто быть не может ...или флешка левая

• downvote

Andszem158 days ago

@MAKEROFMONY2
!

• downvote

Andszem158 days ago

Co za palant to tłumaczy?!!!! Przecież, to zdanie, po przetłumaczeniu, nie ma sensu!!!!

• downvote

IsabelGeorge132 days ago

There are numerous utilizations for a USB Flash Drive. They are utilized to transport and store individual records and information like reports, pictures, and recordings. According to https://www.speedyassignment.co.uk/ a glimmer drive can safely store information, application documents, and programming records. They are additionally utilized for framework organization and can convey applications without introducing them on your PC.

• downvote

shawnjasper16 days ago

This is a great inspiring website.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. https://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/cheap-dissertation-writing-service.php

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    himdol88 Please let me know the way to check hide files.
    AMITK Why windows store games more smooth and take less cpu+ram work then other?
    limtengyong Wise Anti Malware Pro
    AMITK Best way to use cracked software for just temporary?
    debbiejohnson1254 How to recover corrupted Exchange server EDB file data
    cotaone Disk defragmenter not allowing me to position files
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    Latest Topics
    cotaone Disk defragmenter not allowing me to position files
    termezo Where I can find best flight deals?
    bigwrench K7 Total security
    Stardust What is a sealy hybrid mattress?
    AMITK Best way to use cracked software for just temporary?
    AMITK Why windows store games more smooth and take less cpu+ram work then other?
    limtengyong Wise Anti Malware Pro
    debbiejohnson1254 How to recover corrupted Exchange server EDB file data
    himdol88 Please let me know the way to check hide files.
    tecask How to contact norton antivirus technical support customer service phone number ?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.