Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

New usb flash drive already infected with virus Reward $1
Created by Teresita, 565 days ago, 1809 views

I was surprised to know that my newly purchased USB has been infected with the virus before I even use it? I wonder if it is intentionally done to generate sales for anti-virus?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

MAKEROFMONY2565 days ago

hi
Yes, most antivirus software companies create and install viruses in their affiliate programs to increase the level of sales, so I advise you to change your antivirus software every year

• downvote

CoolCat564 days ago

@Teresita

Hi,

May I ask how did you find out there was a virus on your flash drive before you used it? I know that infected computers immediately create viral folders on any device plugged in to them. Check your PC.

I doubt that manufacturers want to spoil their reputation doing this intentionally.

• downvote

Djek522 days ago

Скорее всего вирус на компе на флешке его просто быть не может ...или флешка левая

• downvote

Andszem502 days ago

@MAKEROFMONY2
!

• downvote

Andszem502 days ago

Co za palant to tłumaczy?!!!! Przecież, to zdanie, po przetłumaczeniu, nie ma sensu!!!!

• downvote

IsabelGeorge476 days ago

There are numerous utilizations for a USB Flash Drive. They are utilized to transport and store individual records and information like reports, pictures, and recordings. According to https://www.speedyassignment.co.uk/ a glimmer drive can safely store information, application documents, and programming records. They are additionally utilized for framework organization and can convey applications without introducing them on your PC.

• downvote

shawnjasper359 days ago

This is a great inspiring website.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. https://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/cheap-dissertation-writing-service.php

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Cadd Service windows security center
    IndianoO Website speed advice
    YBeyul How do I contact the Euask support team?
    Cezario What is the best websites to stream live basketball?
    Ammar_Howeka What are the best processors of intel ?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    Boraki won $1
    Boraki won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    desert_eag1e won $1
    Professor13 won $1
    Ogsadoo won $1
    Boraki won $1
    kaioo5191 won $1
    Pele233 won $3
    Izeli1865 won $1
    Latest Topics
    arvindkumar2 Which Website has large collection of Free Link Building Sites List?
    davidavhkb более реактивным по сравнению с типами
    Cezario What is the best websites to stream live basketball?
    Ammar_Howeka What are the best processors of intel ?
    YBeyul How do I contact the Euask support team?
    IndianoO Website speed advice
    Cadd Service windows security center
    Ameedi21 Kayıt Defteri açılmıyor
    Ogsadoo C++ runtime error
    DanielAr Gmail not working at all on iphone
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.