Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Turning 18 years old and want to get into the IT field need help Reward $1
Created by blackcats, 135 days ago, 359 views

How can I enter the IT field? where can I start if have no work experience in IT?
more: http://mydinhplaza2vn.net/
I have basic general knowledge of computers, I familiar with the existent of certain computer tools such as CMD, Hyper-V, Powershell, using control panel, installing Windows OS, Disk management, Partitioning hard drives, understanding Firewall, I know the basics of CPU, RAM, Video graphics card, the mother board components.. etc. I am currently running windows server 2012 R, on VMware workstation so I can learn active directory, and group policies.
more: http://www.ecodreamcityvn.com/
So out of these very basic little knowledge where can I apple for a IT position?
Thanks
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Surfer135 days ago

@blackcats

Try to start selling hardware in computer shops. After that, you can move to service responsible for setting or repairing (mainly software) PC. You'll receive experience, extra money. A friend of mine spent 3 or 5 years for this job and became Top manager of IT department of a big company.

• downvote

DaveTheCompGuy107 days ago

You need to be clear about what you expect to do in IT. The field includes everything from programming, to game design, to computer service and support, to call center work for various computer companies. Find out what's available near you, and decide first what you want to do. From your question, it appears you may be interested in servers and OS... find a sysadmin near you who might be interested in showing you some of the field for a system administrator.

• downvote

arealrad1106 days ago

Go to ITT Technical School. Great education along with hands on experience plus it will give you the time and experience needed to make an informed decision about your future.

• downvote

voineaadi86 days ago

@blackcats
You can do a lot of things with your knowledge:

1.) QA ( quality assurance ) for software companies. You don't need to know programming, you just need to have a tech mind and be able to understand some problems that the software has, and report them to your colleagues
2.) Game tester. Similar to the QA position, but mostly dedicated to games. The QA will be a better paid position than game tester
3.) Hardware / software tech support. You will need to reserch into this, but in some tech support posisions you can work from home as well. SSSSame with QA and game tester also.
4.) PC service
5.) After you have worked for companies for several years, start your own business
6.) Grow rich
7.) Appear in Forbes

Good luck, my friend! The world of IT is a marvelous one, and I truly hope that you will find your bliss and make a killing with it!

Best of wishes,
Adrian

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Crollercoaster Window 10 Mail Send to Recipient
    DivyaJ1 How to download Opera Web Browser on your Laptop
    Xenta How to get more followers in instagram?
    ChessKing How to distinguish a phishing site from a real one?
    Wuveth Where can I find European car parts for a 2018 Mustang?
    joetumor JAVA RANSOMWARE RECOVERY
    a454545 Best Recovery Application
    marketsgolabl Internet issue !!
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    the_psycho won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    lybwrsh won $3
    ha14 won $1
    cmickler won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    Latest Topics
    marketsgolabl Internet issue !!
    a454545 Best Recovery Application
    Crollercoaster Window 10 Mail Send to Recipient
    joetumor JAVA RANSOMWARE RECOVERY
    Wuveth Where can I find European car parts for a 2018 Mustang?
    DivyaJ1 How to download Opera Web Browser on your Laptop
    ChessKing How to distinguish a phishing site from a real one?
    Xenta How to get more followers in instagram?
    Marcopolo1271 Hiding a file on a usb with wise file hider
    0908192 Taskeng.exe taskeng.exe taskeng.exe
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.