Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 Turning 18 years old and want to get into the IT field need help - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Turning 18 years old and want to get into the IT field need help Reward $1
Created by blackcats, 314 days ago, 559 views

How can I enter the IT field? where can I start if have no work experience in IT?
more: http://mydinhplaza2vn.net/
I have basic general knowledge of computers, I familiar with the existent of certain computer tools such as CMD, Hyper-V, Powershell, using control panel, installing Windows OS, Disk management, Partitioning hard drives, understanding Firewall, I know the basics of CPU, RAM, Video graphics card, the mother board components.. etc. I am currently running windows server 2012 R, on VMware workstation so I can learn active directory, and group policies.
more: http://www.ecodreamcityvn.com/
So out of these very basic little knowledge where can I apple for a IT position?
Thanks
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Surfer314 days ago

@blackcats

Try to start selling hardware in computer shops. After that, you can move to service responsible for setting or repairing (mainly software) PC. You'll receive experience, extra money. A friend of mine spent 3 or 5 years for this job and became Top manager of IT department of a big company.

• downvote

DaveTheCompGuy286 days ago

You need to be clear about what you expect to do in IT. The field includes everything from programming, to game design, to computer service and support, to call center work for various computer companies. Find out what's available near you, and decide first what you want to do. From your question, it appears you may be interested in servers and OS... find a sysadmin near you who might be interested in showing you some of the field for a system administrator.

• downvote

arealrad1285 days ago

Go to ITT Technical School. Great education along with hands on experience plus it will give you the time and experience needed to make an informed decision about your future.

• downvote

voineaadi265 days ago

@blackcats
You can do a lot of things with your knowledge:

1.) QA ( quality assurance ) for software companies. You don't need to know programming, you just need to have a tech mind and be able to understand some problems that the software has, and report them to your colleagues
2.) Game tester. Similar to the QA position, but mostly dedicated to games. The QA will be a better paid position than game tester
3.) Hardware / software tech support. You will need to reserch into this, but in some tech support posisions you can work from home as well. SSSSame with QA and game tester also.
4.) PC service
5.) After you have worked for companies for several years, start your own business
6.) Grow rich
7.) Appear in Forbes

Good luck, my friend! The world of IT is a marvelous one, and I truly hope that you will find your bliss and make a killing with it!

Best of wishes,
Adrian

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    bestadvisor apple mail to pst
    redbullbaac777 /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
    termezo What popular websites about hunting do you know?
    shahab Computer Course Best Site
    sultansha What are the papular websites for ISO windows?
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    robertniro Feel the joy of offline and online shopping at Facebook marketplace 1-855-479-1999
    bestadvisor Import Outlook PST Data to Office 365 .
    shahab Give up the internet for a year?
    shahab Technical task to complete
    james458 How to Reset Acer Chromebook Back to Factory Settings
    Fairymines Https://fairymines.blogspot.com/
    shahab Internet help you learn English?
    doorhunt What is the rent for 1 or 2 bhk flat in Hyderabad in/near HiTec city?
    sultansha What are the papular websites for ISO windows?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.