Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 Is investing in bitcoin safe? - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Is investing in bitcoin safe? Reward $1
Created by Teresita, 317 days ago, 783 views

Is investing in cryptocurrency like bitcoins safe?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

muthu317 days ago

the way it is going , it is highly risky. Countires like china, vietnam banned bit coins. many regulatory agencies issued warning to their nationals. However, Morgan has recently said bit coin is going to be new gold. If you decide to go for bit coins , I suggest you to minimise your capital allocation to it 1% or 2%. It is highly risky because within hours it has moved from 12000 dollors to 15000 dollors.

• downvote

Ruberoid78317 days ago

@Teresita

If you have some extra money, you can risk, but today nobody can be sure that it's safe.

• downvote

djmarkm2k14283 days ago

i agree with muthu, plus there iare too many scam coins coming out every day, bitcoin is encouraging these new scams coins and it could kill them all. too much of a risk

i rather buy coins that are worth holding like penny crypts for next to nothing, i have so many of these coins just from mining, i will wait for 5 years and might get lucky and be rich

• downvote

Habinar171 days ago

@Teresita
I could have never thought that blockchain technology could bring profit but it happened so that I had started working in this field and when I got my first income it was really awesome. Now I'm constantly searching for an opportunity to learn more about these technologies. I've found that an upcoming event in London - https://bisshow.com/ can really be interesting for me so I am planning to go to London in summer. What about you?

• downvote

Mattmyname144 days ago

It is safe only if you know what you are doing so before you decide to start investing your money in cryptocurrency, you need to learn a lot about this market. There are a lot of articles that could be useful on ICO Pulse website - https://icopulse.com/blog/cryptocurrency-exchange-canada/ . So if you are planning to invest your money in Bitcoin for example then you definitely should check this site out.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    bestadvisor apple mail to pst
    shahab Technical task to complete
    shahab Give up the internet for a year?
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    meesigrt Windows screens open very slowly
    sultansha What are the papular websites for ISO windows?
    shahab Internet help you learn English?
    GoGlass Watching sports events online
    GoGlass Buying online, who does that?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    shahab To what extent, social in origin?
    GoGlass Buying online, who does that?
    bestadvisor how to restore office-365-data
    Siar My regedit is not open
    GoGlass Watching sports events online
    shahab what shouldn’t be connected?
    meesigrt Windows screens open very slowly
    ChessKing Euask.com Incorrect site display
    shawnjasper7 How to get best dissertation writing service
    shahab Hamlet's character does Gielgud's belief reflect
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.