App for formating phone Reward $1
Created by galaxor, 908 days ago, 1311 views
Hi, I´m having a big headache with my old phone. I have an Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 with pattern lock. I can´t remember the pattern I had and there is no option to enter with Google account. But the big deal is that the Volume Up key is broken, so I can´t enter recovery mode.
I do not care about photos and all, because I uploaded everything to my google account.
Is there any app for formating the phone if I plug it to a PC?
pouyapeyravi906 days ago
thanls very good
trek930902 days ago
If windows recognizes your phone, Just right click and go down to format.
thuhien12902 days ago
useful information http://metalgearsurvive.net
galaxor901 days ago
Aguru894 days ago
maren886 days ago
If I have these problem, maybe is best solution will be solve problem with broken volume up key and then click power+volume up key to enter in
cristianao22885 days ago
Veja esse tutorial!
99701883 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?