Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Blue Screen of Death Reward $1
Created by BuddyStud, 26 days ago, 346 views

So i used wise game booster to disable most of my processes for windows that it allowed me to stop,then restarted my PC and now i got the blue screen of death. It can't recover from images or anything and the only hope is a CMD prompt which I could use. maybe the right set of commands that could enable my processes again would fix it followed up with a reboot? but i know not the right commands.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Answers26 days ago

Try to restore the computer back to the latest restore point.
it will be helpful if you can give the Operation system you have.

• downvote

wrallen072723 days ago

Try using PF8 during boot to get into Safe Mode...then disable game booster or choose a restore point.

• downvote

ha1423 days ago

@BuddyStud

on cmd windows type rstrui.exe to open windows restore point center.

or try sfc /scannow

• downvote

sonmeoo23 days ago

Use SFC to replace system files

Fixes blue screen with available tools

In order to use the SFC tool, we need to run it in a Command Prompt environment. To open the Command Prompt with Administrator privileges, on Windows 8 and above, right-click in the lower left corner of the screen, a menu pops up and select Command Prompt (Admin) to open this feature.

In the Command Prompt window, type "sfc / scannow" (remember to remove quotation marks when typing), then Enter and wait for this tool to work. If the system is completely normal, the screen will say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any interrupted violations".

However, if you see the words "Windows Resource Protection found corrupted files but not able to do anything on the current. So, try switching to Safe Mode and try again.

Use DISM to complete the SFC work

Even if using Safe Mode to execute SFC commands is not working, continue with DISM. Also in Command Prompt, type the following: "DISM / Online / Cleanup-Image / RestoreHealth"

This job requires 5-10 minutes but sometimes it may take longer and sometimes the percentage of work does not add up a bit, do not worry, as it is basically done on your system. .

After DISM completes its process, and changes, let's reboot, and use SFC to double-check again to make sure that all errors have been fixed.

• downvote

neoOpus22 days ago

@BuddyStud

What OS are you using, if Windows 10 you have a good chance to recover by reinstalling windows from usb drive or DVD, you can create it on another computer from the ISO of the same version or an upgrade and it will ask you to keep the files and apps, you obviosly answer yes and go through the whole process, I do this more often than I wish to, almsot once each couple of weeks or so since I do a lot of experimentation and tweaks on daily basis and I don't want to remain with an outdated system (I am into insider program), so if you follow what I told you will be able to recover your system in the same state as before or you just have to reinstall few softwares, don't forget to use the same email and password so it will get it in sync and even your previous settings will remain the same (the system will be faster as well if you didn't do a refresh for a very long time)

• downvote

Bobby_jONEs9 days ago

get a 4 gig or better usb drive, or sd card... and then download a trial copy of windows 10 in an ISO format. And boot. Um, but you'll have to either use ur phone and save it to a mini sd card or some other way if you only have the pc and nothing more. might try changing your bios settings to.

• downvote

997017 days ago

@BuddyStud
Immediately after your computer restarts press F8
Click Troubleshoot
Click Advanced Options
Click Windows Startup Settings
In the list, Click Enable debugging mode
Click Restart (If the Screen does not have a Restart Selector Press the Power Button to Shut down the Computer and Restart that way
Immediately after your computer restarts again, press F8 again
Click Troubleshoot
Click Advanced Options
Select the OS (ex: Windows 8) you want to use an "Advanced Boot Option" for, and press F8
Use the up and down arrow keys to select an advanced option you want to use, and press Enter
Click Windows Startup Settings
Click on Command Prompt
Type in the following Command
chkdsk /f
Your Computer will Troubleshoot and Repair Automatically
Wait for your Computer to run it's course
After it runs and completes you will be able to see the results in the Command Window
Follow the instructions. Be sure to type in the Command Prompt chkdsk /f
NOT sfc /scannow
Does this fix your Computer?

• downvote

thuhien122 days ago

useful information [url]http://hellletlooseplay.com[/url]

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    paulwestlake1944 Byte Fence Software
    bunnynv Autoplay stopped working
    richlandvaughans_4992 Scrolling issue on my laptop
    caturpoker99 How to creat a bot and play?
    TrevorKith What kind of bed is the most comfortable?
    Teresita Is investing in bitcoin safe?
    Teresita New usb flash drive already infected with virus
    lightcloud Is there a site where you can cash a check on your computer?
    blackcats Turning 18 years old and want to get into the IT field need help
    adamjohnson Why is my screen changing?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Frank121 Is binary option trading a good way to earn money online?
    grems I need a set of blue dinnerware. Where to find one?
    TrevorKith What kind of bed is the most comfortable?
    ko4ga Problem running Wise care 365 pro registard
    caturpoker99 How to creat a bot and play?
    lightcloud Is there a site where you can cash a check on your computer?
    Wisnick Wisefolders gone missing
    paulwestlake1944 Byte Fence Software
    richlandvaughans_4992 Scrolling issue on my laptop
    g4wowgwow Which can you buy cheap Outland gold ?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.