Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How many times per day is it safe to Clean my Registry? Reward $1
Created by 99701, 317 days ago, 2020 views

How often is it safe to Clean my Registry using Windows 10 intel Home HP Desktop 20-c010 with 2 GB of Ram and 900 GB Hard Drive? I use a Safe Scan Occasionally, but usually use a Custom Scan about 10 times per Day. Is that too much, and will it harm my Computer to do so? These Pictures are my Custom Scan Settings that I also have a Desktop Icon to Click and Run. I hope someone knows. Thanks.

Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ha14317 days ago

@99701

10 times is too much, accidents can happen

• downvote

RevG230 days ago

You should not run any registry defrag more than once per month. There really should be no need to defrag your registry as often as you have been doing so.

Even in instances where one is regularly downloading and installing applications, and then quickly or soon after removing these applications, it's not necessary to clean the registry anywhere near as often as you have. While it shouldn't cause problems, depending on what you're using to clean it, overdoing it could create a problem that causes your system not to start up.

If you're scanning for viruses and malware that often, that is not necessary either. Running scans too often is just a waste of time, processor capacity, and it consumes RAM. These limit your PCs ability to perform at it's best because it's having to dedicate resources to this activity when it could be better used by something you're doing. Besides, running scans for malware and viruses is tedious, and while it is helpful to check regularly, for example, once per week, no virus and malware protection is full proof. There's always going to be a way around whatever your system is running.

You might consider upping your PCs RAM, since that seems really, really low. My 5 PCs all have at least 6 to 7 GB of RAM.

• downvote

Fclef144 days ago

I use Wise registry Cleaner it's just the Best it will say wen to clean after the first time of Running

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    hutopobd Pc it's too slow
    dxbus Computer sleeps after one minute
    Mwarua Laptop windows 10
    LyndaLu48 Flash won't load in Chrome
    kareemalyemen HP ZBOOK 17 NO POWER
    tcrw2 Registration????????
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    PeteLFX won $4
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Stella56 Https://goldencondor.org/mega-lean-forskolin
    gwendolynaldo Writers can write in any format; pay for help with homework!
    anilgs What is Data Recovery?
    james458 How to reset iTunes account on iPhone 6?
    hpprintercustomer1 How can you rectify HP printer not working error?
    LyndaLu48 Flash won't load in Chrome
    Mwarua Laptop windows 10
    Alishabrown how can recover vhd file
    james458 How to reset acer laptop password
    Stella56 Https://fairymines.blogspot.com/2018/09/teal-farms-garcinia-reviews.html
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.