How many times per day is it safe to Clean my Registry? Reward $1
Created by 99701, 882 days ago, 3521 views
How often is it safe to Clean my Registry using Windows 10 intel Home HP Desktop 20-c010 with 2 GB of Ram and 900 GB Hard Drive? I use a Safe Scan Occasionally, but usually use a Custom Scan about 10 times per Day. Is that too much, and will it harm my Computer to do so? These Pictures are my Custom Scan Settings that I also have a Desktop Icon to Click and Run. I hope someone knows. Thanks.
√ Best Answer
ha14882 days ago
RevG795 days ago
You should not run any registry defrag more than once per month. There really should be no need to defrag your registry as often as you have been doing so.
Fclef709 days ago
I use Wise registry Cleaner it's just the Best it will say wen to clean after the first time of Running
baybecool183 days ago
Thank you for your post. I have read through some similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable posts like this or more to share with everyone! https://shell-shockers.online
photoshop6877 days ago
If you agree I want to retrieve article information, harmony is needed
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?