How to fix Android behaving strangley? Reward $1
Created by Jamez, 1212 days ago, 1704 views
Right so... my android has been experiencing extreme lag lately and yes I checked it has lots of spare ram left... So what happens is an app will go to a black screen and I'll need to force reboot my phone and my keyboard often gets broken often resulting in me having to reboot again! to fix the problem.
Phone: Linage OS 14.1 02/11/17 Build HTC One M8
I have the basic knowledge of installing ROMs, rooting Android etc.
Champman959 days ago
Hi there, its because of linage OS. This Linage is not 100% stable and after some time it can get troubles. If you not really into custom roms you better stay with the stock rom
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Which country make Phone
- Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
- How to fix Android behaving strangley?
- Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
- Голосовые читалки
- Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
- Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
- Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
- Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
- Батарея телефона при морозе.