Re: One Click Desktop Icon for a Custom Area Scan. Reward $1
Created by 99701, 935 days ago, 1559 views
How do I create a One Click Desktop Icon for a Custom Area Scan?
ha14935 days ago
99701934 days ago
I have contacted the Support Team. Thanks anyway. Bye.
99701931 days ago
It is Possible; Scan a Custom Scan (Uncheck or Check Mark the Item Entries you want to Scan), and Scan; then Click on Settings and Auto Run; Place a Check Mark in the "Create a Desktop Icon". That's it! The Support Team emailed me that message. Thanks for your time.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?