Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 Adsense Approving Problem - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Adsense Approving Problem Reward $2
Created by kamishah, 378 days ago, 585 views

Hello everybody i read an article on https://solutionfall.com/get-your-blog-approved-by-google-adsense-quickly-2017/ on this site they said your domain should be at least 2 month old to be approved but some bodies saying it should be 5 month old. Please help me how much old it should be to get approved by adsense. Thanks in advance.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Ganea89378 days ago

I would say that is best to check your website/blog against plagiarism ... do a check(there are multiple websites out there that can help on that) and Google works best with new content(that's what it integrates into its search engine best).

• downvote

kamishah378 days ago

Thanks Ganea89 you mean duplicate contents are highly restricted in google adsense?

• downvote

Ganea89378 days ago

Definitely :) so, please make sure you check your content :)

• downvote

Pravy376 days ago

there are a few things which you should consider even before applying for Adsense.
1) they should be good quality content and steady inflow of visitors. they would not approve if your blog has a lot of quality content but no visit us at all.
2) Plagiarism is not tolerated by them at all. they would instantly this approve your AdSense request if they find your content to be same similar to some other bloggers. don't try to cheat them they are into everything..
3) it does not take necessary 2 months before you to apply you can even apply in two weeks if your content and visitors are steady.

• downvote

Teresita370 days ago

I am a member of Google Adsense and the way i understand that particular requirement is not so much on the number of months since your website was established but on the number of visitors or visits your website is attracting. The more your websites has visitors, the more you have a chance of being approved at Google Adsense.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    bestadvisor apple mail to pst
    redbullbaac777 /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
    termezo What popular websites about hunting do you know?
    shahab Computer Course Best Site
    sultansha What are the papular websites for ISO windows?
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    robertniro Feel the joy of offline and online shopping at Facebook marketplace 1-855-479-1999
    bestadvisor Import Outlook PST Data to Office 365 .
    shahab Give up the internet for a year?
    shahab Technical task to complete
    james458 How to Reset Acer Chromebook Back to Factory Settings
    Fairymines Https://fairymines.blogspot.com/
    shahab Internet help you learn English?
    doorhunt What is the rent for 1 or 2 bhk flat in Hyderabad in/near HiTec city?
    sultansha What are the papular websites for ISO windows?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.