My driver is totally full . how to clean and gain some space Reward $15
Created by baladox, 77 days ago, 1310 views

My driver is totally full . how to clean and gain some space
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

ha1477 days ago

@baladox

treesize
https://www.jam-software.com/treesize_free/
launch the free version and see what are the big files of your desktop.

Restore Point size
https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/using-windows-vista-system-restore/

Hibernation file
https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/15140/what-is-hiberfil.sys-and-how-do-i-delete-it/

Wisecare 365: System Cleanr-Common Cleaner

• downvote

chakramed77 days ago

@baladox
) open wise care --> system cleaner --> look down you will found "select all " click on it and then scan
2) in the same window on system cleaner go to advanced cleaner --> look down click on Advanced Settings --> then do "select all " -->press OK --> do a scan and delete all founded files .
3) disable reserved space for trash to do this go to trash ---> right click on it --> propreties ---> and select 2nd option "dont transfer files to trash" ---> apply and ok

4) disable reserved space for system restore to do this go to --> start --> type this in search filed " SystemPropertiesAdvanced " --> click on the result --> go to system protection tab --> if you look down you will find its activated on your C:\ so slect it and press configure like this image :

--> then slide the MAx usage to 1% and dont forget to hit Turn off system protection (also delete old restor point if you dont need by pressing delet bottom ) ---> apply OK

i hopre by doing the full steps you will get more space

regards,

• downvote

Karmadyota76 days ago

You can manually do it as you know what is taking up the space.
Otherwise softwares like WiseCare, CCleaner(Dont download until a stable patch is released) etc would be helpful to wipe out extra space
If you think you need to fasten up. Upgrading OS is suggested.
And firstly Driver cant be full It must be your drive

• downvote

AAA199274 days ago

@baladox
step 1
use big file manger same "RidNacs" for find big files in your drive.

https://www.splashsoft.de/ridnacs-disk-space-usage-analyzer/

First go to file===> choose directory==>

3-you can see folder with big files

you can Remove files From Users Folder ,
But for do not remove files from Windows and Program data ..these folder are system folder ..
-----
and for remove files from Program files(x86) and Program files use a uninstaller software
http://www.filehorse.com/download-iobit-uninstaller/
Good Luck...

• downvote

maren71 days ago

If he remove files from users including hes username he will lost account on PC!!!! Did you say this???
@baladox be carefull especially if you have only one user account on PC!!!

• downvote

MAKEROFMONY270 days ago

HI
try this go to the start----than to execute command---- than do this %temp% than delete all the files that appears they just temporary files
or just delete some programs

• downvote

pleaseAnswerMe66 days ago

Dear @baladox
Please use the Wise Care 365 Pro Big file manager to find big files and delete the files you don't need.

• downvote

milmil62 days ago

transfer all you files to the other partition...like D or E....inckuding desktop files...all shortcut icons must remain in desktop..if all important files have been tanfered you can format you pc....format the partition C....partition C is your system all your apps will be lost...just download or install new.any cleaner can't help if you have a lot of time try to defrag your partition,defragment will compress you partition to save space...

• downvote

sfldhd61 days ago

C盘满了说明三个问题,
第一,C盘空间在安装操作系统前划分的空间就有些小了,所以用一段时间后很容易出现空间满问 题,这种情况可以选择一些可以动态划分分区的软件将分区扩大一些,比如使用魔法分区 PQ。
第二,C盘应用程序安装得过多,这种情况就需要将体积过大的应用程序卸载,如果需要重新安 装,在重新安装时一定要将默认安装路径改到别的空间较大的分区。
第三,系统长时间没有清理,积累了大量的临时文件和缓存文件,需要删除。系统当前用户的临时 文件夹的位置可以使用SET命令获得,首先运行CMD命令打开命令行窗口,然后输入SET命 令,就会列出当前系统中所有环境变量,其中TMP和TEMP后面的值就是临时文件夹,这两 个文件夹里的文件基本上都是可以删除的,个别删不掉的说明系统正在使用,就不用理会 了。除了临时文件,浏览器的缓存也会占用很多空间,浏览器缓存可以使用控制面板下的 INTERNET属性来清理。

• downvote

yousifalnaier259 days ago

Use the program in the link that is excellent
http://www.wisecleaner.com/wise-disk-cleaner.html

• downvote

Ravindra_258 days ago

FIRST DELETE TEMPORARY FILES. DELETE UNNECESSARY FILES THAT YOU REALLY DON'T NEED LIKE PC GAMES IF YOU LIKE IT TAKE ONLY THOSE IN YOU INTERESTED AND THOSE GAME SOMETIMES PLAYABLE DELETE IT. YOUR DOWNLOADED FILES AFTER INSTALLING ANY SOFTWARE NOT DELETED.

• downvote

kadi00758 days ago

use cleaner software that give you some space

• downvote

bakai444452 days ago

@baladox
отфармортируите жеский диск почистите от мусора програмой сиклинор

• downvote

thegeeksj3451 days ago

FIRST DELETE TEMPORARY FILES. DELETE UNNECESSARY FILES THAT YOU REALLY DON'T NEED LIKE PC GAMES IF YOU LIKE IT TAKE ONLY THOSE IN YOU INTERESTED AND THOSE GAME SOMETIMES PLAYABLE DELETE IT. YOUR DOWNLOADED FILES AFTER INSTALLING ANY SOFTWARE NOT DELETED.You can manually do it as you know what is taking up space.
Otherwise, software like WiseCare, CCleaner(Don't download until a stable patch is released) etc would be helpful to wipe out extra space
If you think you need to fasten up. Upgrading OS is suggested.
And firstly Driver cant be full It must be your drive

• downvote

FixitJorge48 days ago

Uninstall all the programs you dont want
Remove large videos files
And upload all your pictures to cloud storage like google drive. Then you'll have space again.

• downvote

mohamad112248 days ago

@baladox
hi
go to the driver (C:) chose the folder his name (windows old) and delete you may take for up 10 GB
and download (Wisecare 365) do scan

I hope that I have provided help for you

• downvote

ilyamossss45 days ago

Do you have a computer that is running low on space because you’re store a lot of pictures, videos, or other large files? Once your computer gets low on hard disk space, normal processes begin to slow down and your computer will run painfully slow. There are of course lots of other reasons why your computer might be running slowly, but this post is specifically for those who know they are running low on disk space.

• downvote

19mitch6543 days ago

@baladox
buy a new Terra drive internal or ext,
Or just start to del your current
+
If worse comes to worse wash it soapy water

• downvote

19mitch6543 days ago

Start removing programs, DO buy a new internal or new external Tera Drive 5 Terabyte
both ex to use plug and plug just make dire your computer have proper wires and ourts

• downvote

omarwa40 days ago

the best solution is her : http://curs.io/oaJMTn

• downvote

9970130 days ago

@baladox
How to Delete all your Temporary Files:
Go to the start: Run:
%temp%
Then delete all the files that appears, (they just temporary files), or just delete some programs. Note: You will need to Create a System Restore Point after doing this! Hope This Solves your problem!

• downvote

9970129 days ago

@baladox
1:
How to Delete all your Temporary Files:
Go to the start: Run:
%temp%
Then delete all the files that appears, (they just temporary files), or just delete some programs. Hope This Solves your problem!
2:
How to Disable/Turn Off Windows Automatic Updates on Windows 10 (2017):
This Video is only 1:48 Long and You must have a Program to Backup Drivers Manually ( I suggest "DriverUpdate." The price for the DriverUpdate starts at $29.97 which is good for 1 year, and a one time payment only, not monthly.
Here's the Link for DriverUpdate:
http://www.driverupdate.net/init_dl.php
This is the Link to the Video:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=how+do+i+bypass+automatic+repair+on+windows10&qpvt=how+do+i+bypass+automatic+repair+on+windows10&view=detail&mid=87EFDB862C4CDCEF42CE87EFDB862C4CDCEF42CE&rvsmid=1ADFD021ADCAF6819A691ADFD021ADCAF6819A69&FORM=VDQVAP
Does this fix your problem?

• downvote

19mitch6528 days ago

take it out back, shake it real good, the was it out ut will be clean and empty, air dry in the sun.

• downvote

KarelDeath26 days ago

odinstalovat všechny čisticí programy, vsechny jako zbytecne programy. Zapnout Defender, spustit test, aktualizovat a nechat....

• downvote

viper196218 days ago

I've heard this question before. A drive that becomes full is either done intentionally or otherwise. Assuming your pc has no other problems except this, just do the following. For the first minor remedy, Windows already has a tool for this - Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr.exe). Just click the "Run" command and type "cleanmgr" and click the drive to cleanup. Check all sections that need cleaning. When done, go to the second step, get an external media disk to transfer your backup files to gain enough free space form your drive. For the third step, check, remove/delete and uninstall applications you don't need anymore. Finally, if you are already satisfied with your free space, do a "defrag" of your disk. Windows also has one builtin utility to do the job - the Disk Defragmenter. When done, restart your refreshed disk!
(If you don't like the Windows utility for some reason, go to piriform.com and get the alternative free softwares for your purpose like CCleaner or Defraggler.)

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    paulwestlake1944 Byte Fence Software
    richlandvaughans_4992 Scrolling issue on my laptop
    caturpoker99 How to creat a bot and play?
    bunnynv Autoplay stopped working
    Teresita Is investing in bitcoin safe?
    Teresita New usb flash drive already infected with virus
    lightcloud Is there a site where you can cash a check on your computer?
    TrevorKith What kind of bed is the most comfortable?
    blackcats Turning 18 years old and want to get into the IT field need help
    adamjohnson Why is my screen changing?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Frank121 Is binary option trading a good way to earn money online?
    grems I need a set of blue dinnerware. Where to find one?
    TrevorKith What kind of bed is the most comfortable?
    ko4ga Problem running Wise care 365 pro registard
    caturpoker99 How to creat a bot and play?
    lightcloud Is there a site where you can cash a check on your computer?
    Wisnick Wisefolders gone missing
    paulwestlake1944 Byte Fence Software
    richlandvaughans_4992 Scrolling issue on my laptop
    g4wowgwow Which can you buy cheap Outland gold ?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.