Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Memory @ line 1 in WIN10 Reward $1
Created by aj, 73 days ago, 622 views

I can barely do anything; read email, scroll on Facebook, etc. without getting the "Out of Memory at line 1 or line 325, etc. I reset IE but that has not helped.....Can you help? Thank You!
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

chakramed71 days ago

@aj hello
that problem have 2 types either javascript error on IE Explorer or memory issue .
solution 1 :
go to IE's Internet Options then the Advanced tab and tick the two options for "Disable script debugging, (IE and Other)".

solution 2 :
follow this youtube tutorial

Hope this helped .

Regards,

• downvote

ha1469 days ago

@aj

sfc/scannow
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

Disable your security software such as antivirus/firewall to check if they’re causing this error

Windows Repair Free/Pro
http://www.tweaking.com/content/page/windows_repair_all_in_one.html

• downvote

patrickahla45 days ago

Do an advanced recovery. That will fix any problem with your pc are laptop.

• downvote

Ding_A_Ling41 days ago

I've no direct answer: you might find something that'll work by googling.
In the meantime, why not use another browser: one that is compact and much less resource-intensive, eg QtWeb (www.qtweb.net).

• downvote

milmil38 days ago

try system restore,search sytem restore...follow the instruction,chose restore point..or clean your RAM {random acess memory}...remove your ram clean the connector [the copper or gold side] clean it with clean cloth...if laptop computer your ram located at the bottom remove some screw,when it is open unlock it by pushing the lock at the two side of the ram.

• downvote

Marlin5225 days ago

Have you looked at your add-ins. Try this and see if it works:
Go to Start > All programs > Accessories > System Tools and then find "Internet Explorer (No Add-ons)", and click that.

This will open IE in it's Safe Mode option with all add-ons, toolbars and ActiveX disabled. This will allow you to test whether in this mode IE still causes problems. In this mode some web sites may not display properly and may not work as they should, but this is only for testing.

If you do not see the same problems in this mode as you surf, then this points to an add-on, a toolbar or ActiveX component that is causing the problems.

In that case, close that down, re-open IE in it's proper mode, then head over to Tools > Manage Add-ons. Disable all add-ons of every type.

Now, add-on add-ons back in, one at a time, until the problem resurfaces. When it does you will know which add-on is the problem and you can disable that or if it is an option, delete it.

You may also want to run a virus scan and/or malware scan.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    lybwrsh Big problem with labtop battry
    ChessKing WPS Presentation
    KarelDeath Program na opravu a diagnostiku hdd?
    Castelnovo Wise folder hider
    jolijojo Change of mail of my wisecare 365 pro
    vistaboy Lenovo e570 thinkpad laptop
    inempoker What is Inem Poker?
    BuddyStud Blue Screen of Death
    ElizaJabeen I want to installed window 10
    honjernator Stay signed in on Google using IE
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    muthu won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    thsigit won $1
    Latest Topics
    candisnell985 English dictionary - theoretical aspect
    honjernator Stay signed in on Google using IE
    ElizaJabeen I want to installed window 10
    BuddyStud Blue Screen of Death
    inempoker What is Inem Poker?
    KarelDeath Program na opravu a diagnostiku hdd?
    vistaboy Lenovo e570 thinkpad laptop
    ChessKing WPS Presentation
    jolijojo Change of mail of my wisecare 365 pro
    Castelnovo Wise folder hider
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.