C drive space is not reducing Reward $1
Created by HFAvery, 1001 days ago, 1753 views
I am running windows 7... Have deleted restore points, deleted programs etc.... I still recovered only a small amount of space... I defrag daily also....PLZ HELP!!!!
I have also deleted unused factory programs from windows also.......
thsigit1000 days ago
Programs, restore points, doesn't take much space so deleting them is not sufficient to restore spaces (unless your programs are games that can take up to 10GB).
ha141000 days ago
Aravi999 days ago
tomycruise646998 days ago
make sure to not to put alot of folders in the desktop , it makes the drive c slow
youba2015987 days ago
nuklin984 days ago
sajal27982 days ago
Ravindra_2953 days ago
Big_padre871 days ago
Use Acronic Partition Magic, take some free space from another local disk and add to the disk C. Normally I have 100gb for disk C, although I keep all my data at the different local disks: such as photoes, music, movies, downloads.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?