Is that we pay by punishment in life for the sin committed by our ancestors.? Reward $1
Created by kamlost, 1180 days ago, 884 views
If yes we are really in hill
goaskdad1180 days ago
This concept, of paying for the sin's and misdeeds of our forefathers, originated in the Old Testament of the Christian Holy Bible. Without delving into the differences between the Old Testament and the New, just relax and realize that you are responsible only for your own actions in the here and now. Speaking from personal experience, if I've learned anything along the way during my 58 year journey upon this earth, it is that "what comes around, goes around". In other words, Karma does exist no matter what you call it, there is a Universal system of justice that uniquely punishes the evildoers and their misdeeds; conversely, it also rewards those of us who strive to do good and with the best of intentions. Again, you are not responsible for anyone but yourself.
salissa101179 days ago
i agree with @goaskdad
Aravi1179 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?