Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Can we forgive...did that if we can't forgive mean we are worst people Reward $1
Created by kamlost, 506 days ago, 915 views

Did that if we can't forgive mean we are worst people
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Aravi506 days ago

Hi @kamlost

Not exactly, It depends on the issue. No one can forgive everything. This will not make you bad person.

Regards,

• downvote

LiL_Blondie506 days ago

FORGIVENESS IS A PREIOUS GIFT IN WHICH WE SHOULD NOT ONLY REWARD OURSELVES WIT BUT ALSO OTHERS, ALTHOUGH IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS THIS MAYBE OR RATHER SEEM IMPOSSIBLE AND DONT GET ME WRONG EVEN WIT THE FAINTESS OF HEARTS THIS DOES TAKE SOME TIME IF ITS TRUE AND PURE HOWEVER DO UNDERSTAND THAT FORGIVENESS EVEN IF ITS ONLY WITHIN OURSELFS IS THE FIRST STEP IN RECOVERY HEALING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FINDING INNER PEACE @kamlost

• downvote

nuklin506 days ago

@kamlost
For me, forgiveness is the absence of revenge. It takes energy, hate, anger, conspiracy to revenge. Do you really need all of that?

• downvote

Aravi505 days ago

Thanks for selecting my answer.

• downvote

WaggieBoi501 days ago

It's best to forgive so you can move on with your life because many people who don't forgive seem to dwell on their situation, allowing it to eat them up inside like Cancer while that person who may be unaware of your grievance against/towards them are just living their life without a single thought about you or what they have done towards you, why should YOU allow them to continue YOUR suffering (mentally)?.. It would be best for you to just forgive and move on with your life for your own sake, for your own inner self and healing.
Blessings to you

• downvote

WaggieBoi501 days ago

@kamlost
It's best to forgive so you can move on with your life because many people who don't forgive seem to dwell on their situation, allowing it to eat them up inside like Cancer while that person who may be unaware of your grievance against/towards them are just living their life without a single thought about you or what they have done towards you, why should YOU allow them to continue YOUR suffering (mentally)?.. It would be best for you to just forgive and move on with your life for your own sake, for your own inner self, peace and healing.
Blessings to you

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Lostmine Where can I check online football matches results?
    mehk_kanwal How to make an Andriod apps without coding Offline on PC?
    amarinho07 Missing notpad icon
    KeThomas91 Iphone x ringtone sound fades in and out randomly
    marryjoesph How to convert OST to PST in safe manner?
    ilyamossss Problem my phone
    termezo What software for working with COM ports do you know?
    rrs9747 How to convert py to exe
    Shiip47 Code at blue link
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Latest Topics
    Shiip47 Code at blue link
    marryjoesph How to convert OST to PST in safe manner?
    mickmilton99 Gmail Customer Service Phone Number
    rrs9747 How to convert py to exe
    termezo What software for working with COM ports do you know?
    ilyamossss Problem my phone
    KeThomas91 Iphone x ringtone sound fades in and out randomly
    mehk_kanwal How to make an Andriod apps without coding Offline on PC?
    amarinho07 Missing notpad icon
    Lostmine Where can I check online football matches results?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.