Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Too Many Cleaners ?! Reward $1
Created by WaggieBoi, 23 days ago, 372 views

Is having too many cleaners on my Computer Good or Bad for my System ?.. If "Unhealthy" for my System, can you please give a detailed account of how and why, thank you and blessings
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

voineaadi21 days ago

No such thing as too many cleaners. Why? Because they all tend to clean different areas of the system. As long as you will not run them on your startup, you will be fine. Just make sure you run everything automatically. I always have between 10 and 20 maintenance software on my system. They all perofrm slightly different functions and they achieve wonders tigether. It's like a very complex and beautiful symphony that requires strong team work.

I hope that I have cleared your concerns and answered your questions.

Peace!

• downvote

WaggieBoi22 days ago

Maklumat yang anda berikan tidak mempunyai apa yang saya bertanya? Saya ingin tahu tentang mempunyai banyak Pembersih di Komputer saya dan jika ia baik atau buruk untuk Sistem saya ?? Terima kasih kerana maklumat anda TETAPI tidak terima kasih dan Tuhan memberkati. =
( translation )
= That information you have given has NOTHING to do with what I was asking ?! I was wanting to know about having to many Cleaners on my Computer and if it was good or bad for my System ?? Thank you for your information BUT no thank you and God bless.

• downvote

SoftGuitar22 days ago

@WaggieBoi

I use Advanced System Care 10 and the Wise Disk Cleaner ... then the Wise Registry cleaner and finally the Iobit Smart Defrag 5 every morning and after my computer is cleaned..... I sign onto the internet and run the IObit Malware Fighter and sign onto the internet...it runs in the back ground as I am online with my browser

• downvote

WaggieBoi22 days ago

lol I have ~ Free Windows Registry Repair ~ Wise Registry Cleaner ~ Wise Care 365 ~ Advanced.S.Care 10 ~ Smart Defrag 5 ~ 1Obit Uninstaller ~ 1Obit Malware ~ McAfree and I just Downloaded a new one called RegSeeker lol. The reason for the question in the first place was that my System was a little sluggish with the CPU sounding like it was being throttled until I ran the "Dell Support Assistance" which put my CPU percentage down between 1 to 5%. So how's your System running with them Cleaners @SoftGuitar ??..

• downvote

Aravi22 days ago

Hi @WaggieBoi

If the all are stable. It won't harm you directly. It have indirect impact. All will scan computer and take your RAM space and processor power. This will result in slowing your computer. If dead log condition occurs, will crash the computer etc.

Regards,

• downvote

WaggieBoi22 days ago

@Aravi
Many thanks for your response but I seemed to have resolved the problem via my "Dell Support Assistance and Diagnosis" and found that a little of my problem was because I upgraded my CPU Processor and just needed to Update my BIOS which I have now done !.
Thank You again and blessings

• downvote

xilolee21 days ago

Hi WaggieBoi. :-)

"Is having too many cleaners on my Computer Good or Bad for my System ?"

Having them is not bad, but if you use them all you can cause serious problems to your OS.
The best practice is to use Windows disk cleanup, or Windows cleanmgr from an elevated command prompt.
You can set cleanmgr settings with this command:

cleanmgr /sageset:1

Then you can run cleanmgr with the settings you have chosen with this other command:

cleanmgr /sagerun:1

Another Windows command you can use to optimise your OS is:

dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup /resetbase

If you still are not glad, then you can start to use third party software.
Wise Care 365 or Wise Disk Cleaner serve a lot of users very well.
Another well known company is piriform ccleaner.
After all, you can decide what's your preferred third party tool.
The ones I mentioned allow to create customized rules: not every third party tool allows this flexibility.

"If "Unhealthy" for my System, can you please give a detailed account of how and why"

Sometimes third party tools can cause strange problems.
That's why you should choose one in which you have confidence (because you tested it over the years).
And that's also why you should have at least a system image (and a backup, or more backups, of your important files).

Hope this helps.

• downvote

goaskdad20 days ago

I use three on my AIO W10 desktop, all three chosen and used for their ease of use, effectiveness, and low-impact on my CPU and resources. The first one is Glary Utilities Pro, CC cleaner, and Wise Care Assistant Pro. All three are available for safe download from Bleeping Computer.Com. I don't know which I would chose as my favorite among them, all three optimize and improve and each has their own strong points. Although not requested, I use and recommend Webroot Secure as the best paid anti-virus available, with HitMan Pro and Malwarebytes on standby.

• downvote

salissa1020 days ago

no it is not

• downvote

patrickahla20 days ago

@WaggieBoi
To many cleaners can cause conflict on your PC.They may do more damage than good.

• downvote

ha1419 days ago

@WaggieBoi

depends on the source of the two many cleaners, some are well studied to not cause problems, unless windows itself is not in good shape. if they are microsoft certified then they should be safe i think more than 2 is not advised. Most cleaners will clean temporary files, cookies, thumnail cache...so they are safe to use...now for registry cleaners things are different and too many cleaners might not well coexist...so make restore points to revert back in case of problems.

• downvote

Wilfredvr16 days ago

@WaggieBoi
To much ain't a good idea.
Try Ccleaner or Wise registry cleaner, far out the best.

• downvote

WaggieBoi16 days ago

@voineaadi
"Woe" "How Many Cleaners ??.." BUT I do like your description of them Working Together as a Symphony which is 'NOW' how mine seems to be working!, though beforehand it sounded like my CPU was being throttled to death BUT I found out that it was because I needed to Update my BIOS after putting in an Upgraded Processor, Durh!!.
Thanks for the info' anyway my friend and blessings to you.

• downvote

WaggieBoi16 days ago

@xilolee
Thanks alot my friend, already knew some of what you mentioned and many thanks for the new info' also but I found out why my CPU sounded like it was being throttled to death and it was just because I needed to Update my BIOS after Upgrading my Processor, thanks again and blessings to you.

• downvote

WaggieBoi16 days ago

@goaskdad
Thanks for the info' bro, blessings to you my friend

• downvote

WaggieBoi16 days ago

@ha14
Thanks alot for your info' and advice my friend. Blessing to you.

• downvote

WaggieBoi16 days ago

@Wilfredvr
Thanks mate

• downvote

WaggieBoi16 days ago

@patrickahla
Yeah, think I had that Problem myself years back BUT the Cleaners I have NOW are safe, just wondering if 'Too Many' could be a Prob'?.. thanks anyway my friend and blessings to you

• downvote

WaggieBoi16 days ago

@xilolee -
@ha14 -
Thanks a lot to the both of you, also very good answers and information, shame I couldn't also give you both a Dollar for your response.
Blessing to you both

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    sunrise How many points do you have on Euask?
    3972039 Camera not working
    gstraneva Scanning junk files
    abedexter Help. Microsoft office 2010 activation
    gstraneva Scan time excessive
    gstraneva Not impressed so far with product
    sadhzcn What are best Music Downloading Apps than Music Paradise?
    jairo1946 Espaço insuficiente de armazenamento para processar esse comando.
    DLBosley Dragon City/Facebook Game Interuptions
    srb25k Which cyptocurrency is best to mine
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    isaiah05 won $1
    FixitJorge won $1
    nuklin won $1
    srb25k won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    rohinraha won $1
    ofteamer won $1
    Wilfredvr won $1
    WiseCleaner_admin won $1
    FixitJorge won $1
    Latest Topics
    sadhzcn What are best Music Downloading Apps than Music Paradise?
    abedexter Help. Microsoft office 2010 activation
    gstraneva Not impressed so far with product
    gstraneva Scan time excessive
    srb25k Which cyptocurrency is best to mine
    ChessKing The Yandex browser does not work
    jdb152 Solar eclipse rage
    gstraneva Scanning junk files
    Icuska Szép napot mindenkinek!
    3972039 Camera not working
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.