Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Does anyone know what Mammary Intercourse is? Reward $1
Created by rpongrac, 125 days ago, 504 views

Does anyone know what Mammary Intercourse is as last night a Lady in a bar asked me if I was really into it as she loves and enjoys it very much.

If anyone has any photos of Mammary Intercourse it would be greatly appreciated...
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

crazyping12124 days ago

Mammary intercourse is a sex act, performed as either foreplay or as non-penetrative sex, that involves the stimulation of the male penis by the female breasts and vice versa. ( . )i( . )

• downvote

rpongrac124 days ago

Sir/Madam, I appreciate you responding to me and providing the exact details of what Mammary Intercourse is. I really did not have any idea of what it was at all. All I know from your explanation of what it is and if I had known that last night with this Lady who had to have at least a set of 44-DDD's I would have answered her yes for sure and took her out in the parking lot into my car or found the nearest hotel/motel and performed this on her for at least 4 to 5 hours.

This is on my priority list for sure and I am going back to that bar tonight and hopefully she will be there and I can inform her clearly I know all about Mammary Intercourse and let's go do it for sure. If for some reason she is not there then I will go around the bar asking different Ladies if they are into Mammary Intercourse and hopefully some Ladies will want to participate. Oh, one question, is Mammary Intercourse legal...?

In my opinion they should have Mammary Intercourse contests on television and on the internet as I would think it would draw a large crowd, as this could become a new sports event for sure.

I have to get a custom designed T-shirt that says, "Mammary Intercourse Rules"...!

Thanks again for all your valued information.

( . )i( . ) for sure from now on...!

• downvote

WaggieBoi116 days ago

OoKaaayyy !!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    lybwrsh Big problem with labtop battry
    ChessKing WPS Presentation
    KarelDeath Program na opravu a diagnostiku hdd?
    Castelnovo Wise folder hider
    jolijojo Change of mail of my wisecare 365 pro
    vistaboy Lenovo e570 thinkpad laptop
    inempoker What is Inem Poker?
    BuddyStud Blue Screen of Death
    ElizaJabeen I want to installed window 10
    honjernator Stay signed in on Google using IE
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    muthu won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    thsigit won $1
    Latest Topics
    candisnell985 English dictionary - theoretical aspect
    honjernator Stay signed in on Google using IE
    ElizaJabeen I want to installed window 10
    BuddyStud Blue Screen of Death
    inempoker What is Inem Poker?
    KarelDeath Program na opravu a diagnostiku hdd?
    vistaboy Lenovo e570 thinkpad laptop
    ChessKing WPS Presentation
    jolijojo Change of mail of my wisecare 365 pro
    Castelnovo Wise folder hider
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.