A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How to Unroot my Android Phone Reward $1
Created by ab1936, 129 days ago, 433 views

How to Unroot my galaxy s7 phone ???
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

a454545129 days ago

HI my friend
1- To fully unroot the device, the first thing you’ll want to do is jump into the SuperSU app, which is found in the app drawer

2-Once opened, swipe over or tap the Settings tab and scroll towards the bottom till you see the “Cleanup” section. Tap the “Full unroot” option

3-This will present a dialog box with what to expect from the unroot process and ask if you’d like to continue. If you’re on a device with the traditional rooting method—generally Lollipop or older—then this is the first and only step for you. Hitting continue will unroot the device, and you’ll need to reboot to finish the process

4-If you’re on a device that was rooted with the systemless root method in Marshmallow, tapping the “Continue” option will open another dialog that asks if you’d like to restore the stock boot image, noting that this is required for OTA (over-the-air) updates. If you’re hoping to download the latest Android update when it drops, or if you’re getting rid of the device, then I would suggest tapping “Yes” here. If those options don’t apply to your situation, it’s probably fine to just leave the modified boot image by hitting “No.”

5-The following screen may ask if you’d like to restore the stock recovery image. If you’re running a custom recovery (which is likely) and you want to pull an OTA update, this option is necessary—tap “Yes” to continue. If you plan on re-rooting in the future or want to continue using your custom recovery (say, for nandroid backups), then hit “No” here. There’s a chance that this option may not show up, in which case you’ll have to manually flash the stock recovery. There are instructions on how to do this in the manual section below.

6-After that, SuperSU will remove itself and clean up the installation. The entire process will only take a few seconds, and then the device will reboot. Once it’s finished, it should be completely unrooted and, depending on which options were selected during the unroot process, back in a completely stock form.

or u can use this video

Goodluck

• downvote

yanka457128 days ago

I found the simple solution right here

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/pro-tip-how-to-unroot-your-android-device-so-you-can-update/

• downvote

kverma128 days ago

best method with no errors is to flash orignal rom from samsung.

• downvote

gcryall127 days ago

Can't seem to get it to work on the Irulu V3

• downvote

hamzakhan6002126 days ago

For youe Detailed answer Click Here http://googleplaycodesgenerator.com/

• downvote

yogisugandi25125 days ago

try this step unroot from

http://www.wikihow.com/Unroot-Android

• downvote

WaggieBoi117 days ago

Or you can just "Reset Factory Settings" and have it like Brand New again ?! lol That's what I did anyway !!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    BuddyStud Blue Screen of Death
    KarelDeath Program na opravu a diagnostiku hdd?
    ElizaJabeen I want to installed window 10
    AAA1992 BEST free App for international Calls ?
    ChessKing WPS Presentation
    vistaboy Lenovo e570 thinkpad laptop
    inempoker What is Inem Poker?
    honjernator Stay signed in on Google using IE
    hausidbaugak Gta vice city free download
    pleaseAnswerMe Is there any way to run MySQL on phpdesktop-chrome?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    muthu won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    thsigit won $1
    Latest Topics
    sonmeoo THE GREEN TOWER AND REGISTRY
    pleaseAnswerMe Is there any way to run MySQL on phpdesktop-chrome?
    hausidbaugak Gta vice city free download
    AAA1992 BEST free App for international Calls ?
    candisnell985 English dictionary - theoretical aspect
    honjernator Stay signed in on Google using IE
    ElizaJabeen I want to installed window 10
    BuddyStud Blue Screen of Death
    inempoker What is Inem Poker?
    KarelDeath Program na opravu a diagnostiku hdd?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.