A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How to Unroot my Android Phone Reward $1
Created by ab1936, 72 days ago, 350 views

How to Unroot my galaxy s7 phone ???
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

a45454572 days ago

HI my friend
1- To fully unroot the device, the first thing you’ll want to do is jump into the SuperSU app, which is found in the app drawer

2-Once opened, swipe over or tap the Settings tab and scroll towards the bottom till you see the “Cleanup” section. Tap the “Full unroot” option

3-This will present a dialog box with what to expect from the unroot process and ask if you’d like to continue. If you’re on a device with the traditional rooting method—generally Lollipop or older—then this is the first and only step for you. Hitting continue will unroot the device, and you’ll need to reboot to finish the process

4-If you’re on a device that was rooted with the systemless root method in Marshmallow, tapping the “Continue” option will open another dialog that asks if you’d like to restore the stock boot image, noting that this is required for OTA (over-the-air) updates. If you’re hoping to download the latest Android update when it drops, or if you’re getting rid of the device, then I would suggest tapping “Yes” here. If those options don’t apply to your situation, it’s probably fine to just leave the modified boot image by hitting “No.”

5-The following screen may ask if you’d like to restore the stock recovery image. If you’re running a custom recovery (which is likely) and you want to pull an OTA update, this option is necessary—tap “Yes” to continue. If you plan on re-rooting in the future or want to continue using your custom recovery (say, for nandroid backups), then hit “No” here. There’s a chance that this option may not show up, in which case you’ll have to manually flash the stock recovery. There are instructions on how to do this in the manual section below.

6-After that, SuperSU will remove itself and clean up the installation. The entire process will only take a few seconds, and then the device will reboot. Once it’s finished, it should be completely unrooted and, depending on which options were selected during the unroot process, back in a completely stock form.

or u can use this video

Goodluck

• downvote

yanka45772 days ago

I found the simple solution right here

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/pro-tip-how-to-unroot-your-android-device-so-you-can-update/

• downvote

kverma71 days ago

best method with no errors is to flash orignal rom from samsung.

• downvote

gcryall70 days ago

Can't seem to get it to work on the Irulu V3

• downvote

hamzakhan600269 days ago

For youe Detailed answer Click Here http://googleplaycodesgenerator.com/

• downvote

yogisugandi2568 days ago

try this step unroot from

http://www.wikihow.com/Unroot-Android

• downvote

WaggieBoi61 days ago

Or you can just "Reset Factory Settings" and have it like Brand New again ?! lol That's what I did anyway !!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    thefirtid This is the programming language ?
    Teresita Can a laptop not be damaged if it is use daily without its battery?
    layls1071 Better place to buy electronics
    ChessKing Is it possible to sharpen the photo?
    AAA1992 Best topic for create a blog?
    saifbaraka Can the gt 1030 fit in the hp 8200 elite sff pc?
    listaccount102 What are the pros and cons of making friends online?
    glassy What is the best VPN to use in China?
    Blackscorp Difference between mp4 and mov
    Ben_k_96 A palmiped's feet are more commonly called what?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    abdelhamidtsouli won $2
    abdelhamidtsouli won $1
    YannisMaxian won $1
    nuklin won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    allthekong won $1
    hafiz_abubakr won $1
    a454545 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    ditmemayen Music for the event.
    Peggy2 IDE for Compile C++ comand line ?
    AAA1992 I exchange 150 point to 5 dollar cash, but they Did not apply its ??
    Ben_k_96 A palmiped's feet are more commonly called what?
    Blackscorp What’s the Best Programming Language to Learn in 2017?
    abdelhamidtsouli String et stringbuffer sont-elles compatible
    abdelhamidtsouli String et stringbuffer sont-elles compatible ?
    Blackscorp Difference between mp4 and mov
    rmswenson747 Wise folder hider - failed to load driver
    saifbaraka Can the gt 1030 fit in the hp 8200 elite sff pc?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.