• downvote

mdaffronte248 days ago

download windows 7 codec files

• downvote

gcryall248 days ago

juice defender

• downvote

fr248 days ago

Friv is one of the most famous sit web to play games.

• downvote

gcryall247 days ago

On My Phone

• downvote

AAA1992246 days ago

no ,on windows

• downvote

yogisugandi25245 days ago

Tested: VLC vs. Windows 10 video player. The winner may surprise you.

A midrange test laptop

For my testing platform, I picked Toshiba’s new Radius 12 running Windows 10. The laptop gave me Intel’s latest Skylake CPU, a moderately sized battery, and, with its 4K panel, the low end of run time. I actually wanted a laptop with a modest battery life rather than, say, Microsoft’s Surface Book, which can take half a day to zero. Even if another laptop has a larger battery, or a smaller screen, however, I believe the results should scale.

The test conditions

I know from the excellent testing that’s Tim Schiesser ran two years ago that lower resolution and lower bit rate increases battery life. For my test, I wanted to keep the video expectations very high, so I used the same 6GB UltraHD 4K Tears of Steel video (open-source) that I used in my MacBook Pro 13 vs. Surface Book shootout. It’s a 74.4Mbps .MOV file with a resolution of 3840x1714, encoded in H.264 using the high 5.1 profile.

The screen was set at a relatively bright 260 nits (as close as I could get to 250) and the audio was on. I even used the same Samsung earbuds as I did with the MacBook Pro 13 vs. Surface Book shootout.

All of the testing was done on Windows 10 before the TH2 patch was released, and in airplane mode. Besides manually setting the screen brightness, all of the testing was also done with the default power settings for the OS.

Battery life was measured using an external, self-powered USB probe that logged when power was supplied to the USB port. Each run drained the battery until the laptop could no longer be powered on.

The results

For many people, the results will be surprising. Most people “in the know” skip the default options for their video player of choice because other settings are “better” or more “efficient.” My results disprove this from a battery-life aspect

• downvote

AAA1992245 days ago

is boring Player

• downvote

jiayi6632016244 days ago

MX VideoPlayer

MX VideoPlayer is the most power-saving video player compared to other players. Can be directly decoded to play almost all the mainstream video format without the need to pre-conversion into mobile phone-specific video formats, MP4, MKV, 3GP, AVI DIVX, F4V, FLV, RMVB, MPEG, MOV, VOB, WMV, WEBM, XviD, etc. Although the download can be thrown into the phone directly after the play, basically flat / mobile phone on the universal player!

• downvote

ShaneBolt244 days ago

I usually use VLC

• downvote

AAA1992244 days ago

I told on windows .

• downvote

jiayi6632016243 days ago

Potplayer, or KMplayer.

These two players take up memory is relatively low, and its picture quality is very clear, you can try on Windows.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Doc1961 How to delete dead apps from a Laptop???
    AAA1992 What is best Browser for android
    cmickler Virtualization issue Windows 10 Insider build.
    johncarter How to recover corrupted OST file?
    Macyew Is there a way to improve phone signal in my basement?
    Macyew What are your thoughts about detox diets and drinks?
    ab1936 Android device Rooting
    referi777 мобильные устройства
    Richlandvaughans4992 Error on wise malware beta
    leo7703 License Activation does not work
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $3
    Aguru won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    andiupn won $1
    muthu won $1
    Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
    FixitJorge won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    thsigit won $1
    Latest Topics
    Manora Did anyone try educational computer games for kids?
    omarwa Euask will keep one category way?
    anhot Web fonts design
    referi777 мобильные устройства
    ab1936 Android device Rooting
    lisasmalls School supplies, which ones and where?
    omarwa Euask will keep one category way?
    pelinpaul PDS OST to PST converter software
    Doc1961 How to delete dead apps from a Laptop???
    JeremyQE What are some ways to market online stores?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.